Multi Gen UGTT (Ubers Generations Team Tournament) - Won by Yammvad!

Calais

Banned deucer.
iirc, participants caught ghosting can finish unofficial sub forums tournaments at the discretion of the hosts and sub forum moderator. so unless tf, fb or hack interject, the game goes on as planned

Mael asked for battle on saturday and its about saturday night according to his time and still no sign of him. I specifically asked him to do the match earlier many times but no sign of him anywhere on smogon tours server which he too asked to be on. Today waited nearly 11 hours for him and not a hint of his presence anywhere. So, Activity.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Mael asked for battle on saturday and its about saturday night according to his time and still no sign of him. I specifically asked him to do the match earlier many times but no sign of him anywhere on smogon tours server which he too asked to be on. Today waited nearly 11 hours for him and not a hint of his presence anywhere. So, Activity.
i asked for saturday 10pm, you said a little earlier, which means like 1 hour earlier, not 3. i was not available the entire day, guess why i suggested playing that late, when i got home at 8:30 pm my time, you already signed off, though we scheduled for "a little earlier than 10pm gmt+2", but you get mad at me for not being online at 8am and claim that you "waited for me" even though there wasn't the faintest sign of me communicating that i would be on during times where i have to work.
that's really not a fair activity call...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)