Multi Gen UGTT (Ubers Generations Team Tournament) - Won by Yammvad!

i asked for saturday 10pm, you said a little earlier, which means like 1 hour earlier, not 3. i was not available the entire day, guess why i suggested playing that late, when i got home at 8:30 pm my time, you already signed off, though we scheduled for "a little earlier than 10pm gmt+2", but you get mad at me for not being online at 8am and claim that you "waited for me" even though there wasn't the faintest sign of me communicating that i would be on during times where i have to work.
that's really not a fair activity call...
-> First of all Mael, I told that I was online from 8 am according to your GMT and not just exactly on 8 am as you said (I was available straight 11 hours after that and never seen you anywhere on the server of your choice "smogtour").

-> Second, lets assume you have so much work, so why even signup for the tournament man, also I really doubt you work even on Sundays.

-> Lastly, I was on smogtour server all Sunday and haven't seen you anytime, anywhere. Here posting a screenshot of when you think you could be on for proof. See the timestamp and date for GMT +5:30. Also, if you think I adjusted the time or something you can ask the other members you see in the list.

So, yeah I think my "activity call" was more than fair enough, given the ridiculous amount of time I waited for you even in your time frame.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
hi yeah, i haven't been online all day up until this point, but tbf i made it clear to tonyflygon i wouldn't be able to play until later on today. i'm willing to do an extension i suppose, but it seems kind of unfair for my team to have to extend into another round based on the inactivity of another team.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
-> First of all Mael, I told that I was online from 8 am according to your GMT and not just exactly on 8 am as you said (I was available straight 11 hours after that and never seen you anywhere on the server of your choice "smogtour").

-> Second, lets assume you have so much work, so why even signup for the tournament man, also I really doubt you work even on Sundays.

-> Lastly, I was on smogtour server all Sunday and haven't seen you anytime, anywhere. Here posting a screenshot of when you think you could be on for proof. See the timestamp and date for GMT +5:30. Also, if you think I adjusted the time or something you can ask the other members you see in the list.

So, yeah I think my "activity call" was more than fair enough, given the ridiculous amount of time I waited for you even in your time frame.

ok cool, so you've been online during times i never agreed to play, now what?
i've been online every day from 9pm my time until at least midnight every day but sunday, where have you been?!?!?! give me act win pls

ok cool, so you've been online during times i never agreed to play, now what?
i've been online every day from 9pm my time until at least midnight every day but sunday, where have you been?!?!?! give me act win pls
Alright you mean you were on 9 pm that means 12:30 am for me and pokemonshowdown moderators can verify that I was there on smogtours as soon as you asked me to be there. And seriously how come you still not been able to play on sunday even after all days are passed and that day being a holiday. So dude, tell me if you can't even avail a little time on a GLOBAL HOLIDAY, how come you are demanding an activity win. Seriously there is such a thing called common sense dude.

I am willing to battle even now considering you can't get even 15 minutes off on even Sundays and also since I don't prefer winning without battling. (But what can you do if your opponent just comes for 3 hours in a whole week and on top of it begs to get an activity win.)

Last edited:

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
i'll be on in 10 minutes

edit: lost, gg
you're still stupidly bad at scheduling though, but i'm glad we got this done

Last edited:
I played earlier than I should have without prep or builds and then I played awfully throughout the game. Definitely deserve to lose after my bad decisions.

confirming loss, not playing for a long time (2 years to be exact) finally took its toll, some seriously bad moves. Sorry guys, great game Finchinator.

Reactions: hyw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)