Tournament Ubers World Cup II - Announcements and Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Fantastic art by SparksBlade

This thread will hold all of the announcements and administrative decisions for the second edition of Ubers World Cup.
The format for this tournament is:
SS Ubers
SS Ubers
SS Ubers
SM Ubers
ORAS Ubers
BW Ubers
DPP Ubers
ADV Ubers

Replays will be mandatory throughout the tournament.

Theia

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
re: ox04, Garay oak vs Highlord

During Garay oak vs Highlord, ox04 made a suggestion in battle chat at a crucial turn of the match on how his teammate should proceed. This violates the tournament rules against ghosting:
Ghosting: Ghosting is defined as giving any piece of advice to someone playing a game. Any form of direct advice is considered ghosting.
As a result, ox04 will be removed from UWC II and given an Unsportsmanlike Conduct infraction. Team Europe will not be allowed a replacement player. After consulting with a TD, the game will stand.

Theia

User Safety Lead
re: ox04, Garay oak vs Highlord 2

After an appeal from Team Europe and discussion both amongst the host team and with a TD, ox04's ban from UWC II will be lifted and they will be able to participate in the rest of the tournament. Their Unsportsmanlike Conduct infraction will stand.

Theia

User Safety Lead
re: Exiline

Exiline has had low activity in Team France's Discord server for the entirety of UWC II, including zero lines in his own prep channel. Additionally, he has displayed disparaging behavior towards his teammates. For these reasons, Team France has elected to remove him from their team. They have chosen VyoletRayn as a replacement player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)