Tournament Ubers Winter [Team] Tour - Finals (Won by Luminous Lunalas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
uwtt banner.png

art by Fusion Flare

Welcome to the first edition of Ubers Winter Tour, an all-Ubers team tournament where managers draft from the pool of players to compete in a five-week round-robin battle for Ubers supremacy. Additionally, each week, managers can decide to boost one slot, making the slot effective for 2 wins (and if both teams boost the same slot, it's worth 3 wins). The two teams with the most wins will then advance to the finals.

Hello everyone, this year your hosts are MrAldo and myself.

Here's a few things to remember:
- A replay / log must be saved of your match or it will be considered invalid. No exceptions.
- General tournament rules and regulations apply. Pokemon Showdown is the default simulator for all metagames unless both parties agree. If you play on anywhere that isn't PS! you must save a log of the match. All matches are best of one, except for the best of three and the RBY slots.
- Underlined matches will be counted as single boosted slots which count for 2 wins, Bolded and underlined matches will be counted as double boosted slots which count for 3 wins, with a * indicating which players were boosted.

qwilfish(flipped).gif
lunala.gif

Qwillfish Qwillas (5) vs. (7) Luminous Lunalas

Bo3 SS: mncmt vs. Lunala
SS: TonyFlygon vs. Fc
SS: Shuwri vs. beatiful
USM: Lazy_bread27 vs. xavgb
ORAS: Blim vs. obii
BW: Thor vs. Carl Murray
DPP: Smart Kid vs. eden
ADV: 64 Squares* vs. Royal1604
GSC: vani vs. Amaranth*
RBY: Enigami vs. Torchic

Bo3 SS: mncmt vs. Lunala
SS: TonyFlygon vs. Fc
SS: Shuwri vs. beatiful
USM: Lazy_bread27 vs. xavgb
ORAS: Blim vs. obii
BW: Thor vs. Carl Murray
DPP: Smart Kid vs. eden
ADV: 64 Squares* vs. Royal1604
GSC: vani vs. Amaranth*
RBY: Enigami vs. Torchic

Last edited:
Bo3 SS: mncmt vs. Lunala: I think in bo1 this is near a toss up but I think luna has a decent edge in bo3 just a little less chance for variance so meta game knowledge and good builds should prevail.
SS: TonyFlygon vs. Fc: someone in my team chat said that Tony brings stuff that's weak to something I can't recall. I feel like fc is a prep hardo even if he may say otherwise so even though I don't recall what that mon is I think fc will bring it and win.
SS: Shuwri vs. beatiful: I haven't seen bea lose a game since 2018 olt.
USM: Lazy_bread27 vs. xavgb: stresh is absolutely violating cheeks in ss ou rn in scl and probably OM's as per normal but I don't know if hes gotten his footing in Ubers and plat is top tier at sm.
ORAS: Blim vs. obii : I think I would tossed obii in sm I feel like hes pretty killer there and blim is also one of the opps best slots on top of having some of the best plot armor historically in Ubers team tours.
BW: Thor vs. Carl Murray: I don't bold Carl Murray I can't bring myself to bolding a man that brings that ray set even if it works out.
DPP: Smart Kid vs. eden: not a clue
ADV: 64 Squares* vs. Royal1604 : royal wins the chess mu but 64 has a p big edge here imo
GSC: vani vs. Amaranth* not a clue
RBY: Enigami vs. Torchic: not a clue

I've been asked by the masses to return with my predicts I'm not entirely sure how I did last time so we're going to assume they were good.

64 Squares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)