Multi Gen Ubers Teambuilding Workshop

Hi Uber, I'm a NU player, and my favourite playstyle in this tier is Kangaspikes. So, I wanted to know if it's possible to get a team with this concept in Uber. The classic start for this playstyle is : T-spikes user + Kanga for Fake Out pressure + Ghost type. A base start could be :

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Shadow Sneak

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Return / Double Edge

Cynara

Banned deucer.

dfmetal

Here's a Toxic spikes around Greninja + Mega Kangaskhan, Kanga is pretty solid verus offense to begin with and the combination of T spikes + Fake Out can really pressure opposing teams, however Darkrai causes issues with this team so I went with scarf Lando-T with sleep talk to absorb sleep. this freed up the team, the build being able to afford Geomancy Xerneas alongside SD Ghost Arceus gives much more offensive prowess. Hydro Pump with Max Spa over Spikes is an option on greninja to help versus Magic Bouncers such as Mega Diancie, however Lando and Pdon can get past both bouncers with ease. Offensive rocker Groudon with dragon tail is to help prevent setup such as a possible Salamence sweep versus this team and is Ev'd to Live a +1 double edge from Adamant mence After rocks.

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
Jolly Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes / Hydro Pump
- Taunt
- Shadow Sneak

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Return

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Sleep Talk

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 136 HP / 192 Atk / 84 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Tail
- Stone Edge

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 196 Def / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Six Trails

formerly Analytic_

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
IVs: 30 Spe
Brave Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Requesting a team built around this Primal Kyogre set (if it's still considered viable). I don't have much to say about it, besides the 30 Speed IVs being to under-speed leading Primal Groudons with a Relaxed nature. I just like trying to use underused/uncommon sets and have trouble building teams in general.

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Six Trails

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Rock Tomb

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Focus Blast

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 44 HP / 176 Def / 232 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Substitute

Arceus @ Earth Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Recover

Physical POgre is pretty decent IMO. The niche of being a physical attacker that can check pdon and has a lot of SpD to emergency check CM Arcs and Geomancy Xerneas too is a useful one for offensive teams of this arrangement. Building with physical Kyogre instead of, say, CM Kyogre is going to make your build deficient against stall beforehand, and that's why Excadrill was chosen as the lead. It does run Rock tomb to annoy mence that attempt to set up T1; it makes Mewtwo that try to anti-lead a bit more manageable as well. MixQuaza fits wonderfully here and loves the Twave support brought by POgre. Most importantly its role is to keep pressure on Giratina-o which can grab defogs on half the team. Both Kyogre and Excadrill are great status spreaders and to make binary use of the moves I incorporated HexGar so the team can have something fast and has a lot of damage output. It checks EKiller and Darkrai too, which I find to be struggles for practically every offensive team. GeoXern is GeoXern and I like how substitute works on this team because it can set up on Swords Dance ghostceus that run Sforce/Brick break/espeed and cheeses Groudon out of landing a Twave sometimes. Groundceus takes up the Arceus form; solid PDon check and makes up for Excadrill's inability to effectively check Klefki because of how it forgoes Earthquake for Rock Tomb.

As far as changes go there's a couple things you can do. Running Bulky SpecsXern with Moonblast and Sleep talk can offer the team a surefire Darkrai answer. With that change made, though, I strongly advise running Dragon Dance Rayquaza to give the team something to trouble opposing offensive teams with. No longer having Draco Meteor to nail Giratina-O with is unfortunate but SpecsXern pressures it anyhow. Lastly, Gengar can run Sludge Bomb instead of Will-O-Wisp to limit Xerneas. This is the most beneficial of the changes, I feel, because the team has no real Xerneas check and HexGar is just one more set up opportunity for it. Might even want to run 180 SpA / 76 SpD / 252+ Spe to survive a +2 moonblast from Xerneas and proceed to hit it hard with Sludge Bomb should you choose to run the move.

I hope you like the team! Enjoy.

Last edited:
That team is 6-0ed by xern and likely wrecked by darkrai as well

Also fwiw phys ogre makes teams weaker to stall as it is hard walled by waterceus, hence tox is probs needed on exca. Obviously u can't do without eq as I just noticed...

It's best to run the set with things that appreciate para, not just a bunch of fast HO mons. Your team is also instantly improved, albeit still flawed, with pdon > ogre

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.

Camilas

An Arceus-Dragon team looked interesting to me, theres a plentiful of teams that feature Waterceus for the supportceus, most notably Absolute Control and I wanted to try something new at the same time, so here's my take on a Arceus-Dragon build, Bronzong forms a formidable partner with Dragonceus, the pair dealing with every Pdon set, I originally had Ho-oh over Zekrom on this build, but this caused problems with opposing Ho-oh, since I had to use wisp dragonceus to help out with the Ekiller issues since lando on it's own generally isnt enough and I wanted to avoid making a defensive yveltal build due to some flaws it possesses. Jolly sd rocks Don help out with opposing balance and stall teams tearing them apart, Jolly donner provides some serious pressure.
Arceus-Dragon @ Draco Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Judgment
- Recover
- Defog

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Skill Swap
- Toxic
- Protect

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 Spe
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 168 Atk / 144 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Zekrom @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Bolt Strike
- Dragon Claw
- Hone Claws

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sleep Talk

I'm Requesting an Offensive Team with Arceus-Ghost

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw / Extreme Speed

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail/Extreme Speed

rlly cool mon that is unprepared for, not much else to say. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hello Could make a team with this pokémon?
I wanted to know if it is good to break Stalls times

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Cynara

Banned deucer.
I'm Requesting an Offensive Team with Arceus-Ghost

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 32 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 196 Def / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Hidden Power [Rock]

TheMasterOP here's a slightly late Arceus-Ghost team, team is a pretty standard Toxic Spikes hyper offense build, which Ghostceus accommodates effectively. SD Ghostceus + GeoXern have frightening offensive prowess able to break teams along with MixQuaza to mess up balance teams and punch in holes to allow a sweep for Ghostceus or Xerneas, Rocks Mega Diancie also allows us to relieve Primal Groudon of it's Stealth Rock duties to run Rock Polish Swords Dance to help with both offense and stall and also allowing us to afford GeoXern thanks to it's ability to anti lead Darkrai / Deo-s. Cloyster Lays Toxic Spikes and can effectively deal with Deo-s and Excadrill leads and prevent them from getting hazards down.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Alright, so I would like to request a balance team with CM Goth as a trapper against other CM Arceus Formes and passive mons in general. Here is the set:

Gothitelle @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunder Wave
- Rest
- Calm Mind

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Hello Could make a team with this pokémon?
I wanted to know if it is good to break Stalls times

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 28 Def / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
-

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 168 Atk / 144 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Play Rough
- Heal Block
- Spikes

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Facade
- Roost
- Double-Edge

Mr.Hiei here is a Hoopa-U Offense team, It is not a great pokemon at all and casues many problems when building a team, but it has a great matchup vs stall, however that playstyle is pretty uncommon right now. Scarf Xerneas is essential as a sleep absorber for Darkrai and to help help against offense, since Hoopa-U is deadweight vs offense due to it's frailty and bad speed tier, Klefki is here to also help out with the weakness to Xerneas and makes life easier against latios / Darkrai, while providing a blanket to most things, SD SR Donner pairs very well with Hoopa-U giving a solid breaking power, I didn't like how the team fared against some specific balances and the kind of build this team forced meant switching into Kyogre is a pain anyways and Hoopa can only switch into a few scalds from Kyogre, I also didnt like how the team fared against Adamant Ho-oh either and required something that could effectively deal with it. Ghost Arceus and Mega Salamence to help deal with ExtremeKiller and Offensive variants of Primal Groudon Respectively, for a Hoopa-U team, it's as solid it can be and I hope you enjoy the team.

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail/Extreme Speed

rlly cool mon that is unprepared for, not much else to say. Enjoy!

Klefki @ Leftovers
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Play Rough

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

Dialga @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Pressure
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Thunder

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 32 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sleep Talk

Drangonn. I actually really enjoyed building this team, Mega Gengar was an obvious partner for me, due to the fact Dragon Arceus absolutely needs things removed such as Xerneas, Klefki helps deal with Yveltal and other Dark types, while helping out with Xerneas and the spikes to pressure opposing teams is nice. Dialga is for rocks and to deal with Salamence, allowing us to fit standard rock polish Primal Groudon, Scarf Landorus was an interesting fit here, pairing nicely with Mega Gengar and get it in safely with U-turn and check offensive primal Groudon sets such as Rock Polish anyways this is fun team to use and I hope you enjoy the team.

Last edited:

Six Trails

formerly Analytic_

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Steadfast
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch / Stone Edge

I'd appreciate if someone could build a (preferably Balance or BO) team around Mega Mewtwo X. I prefer max Attack to the 144 Def variant as I believe Adamant Arceus is a bit more common now and Adamant Arceus actually has a decent chance to OHKO Mewtwo after Stealth Rock.

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 144 Def Mega Mewtwo X: 305-360 (86.4 - 101.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Feel free to tweak the moveset however you like. I think Bulk Up would be an interesting option if anyone wants to try that too, though I could see how it would be hard to fit onto Mewtwo's moveset.

Rules:
No legendaries,
No megaevolutions
No pokemon past Gen 3
No Protect/Substitute TM usage
I may have Mew however if you put mew in my setup give me an alternative too pls ty

Teams I vs:
Gen 3 or lower
In future may vs some gen 4 teams
Many will consist of sandstorm teams, & dragon teams
Some may have Mew

Currently this is my setup, Should I change anything and what should my last pokemon be?:
Tyranitar
Adamant, Sandstorm, ChoiceBand/Scarf/Leftover Idk which (Stealth Rock, Crunch, Earthquake, Pursuit)
Azumarill Adamant, Huge Power, Choice Band (Aqua Jet, Play Rough, Waterfall, Knock Off/Superpower)
Gyrados Adamant, Moxie, Leftovers (Taunt, Waterfall, Earthquake/Crunch/Bounce, Dragon Dance)
Gengar Timid, Levitate, Leftovers (Thunder, Shadow ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater)
Blissey Careful, Natural Cure, Leftovers (Flamethrower, Soft Boiled, Toxic, Seismic Toss)

Thank you, please assist!!!

the place you want to go to , ramenl is probably the rmt room , or the competitive tutoring rooms, if you want help with an already established team. they are rooms that can be found on pokemon showdown. just type /j rmt and /j ct

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Hello, looking for a Smashpass Offensive team with Primal Don preferably as the recipient (cause BP is still broken in Ubers as well...)

Thanks

Hi, I'd like to request a team built around this:

Zekrom @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Volt Switch
- Draco Meteor

I think that Zekrom is massively underused atm, all because of Pdon's dominance. I think that, with good teambuilding skills, Zekrom can truly shine as a physical attacker.
Thanks in advance

Hello,

First post here!

I would like to make a team around the below mons:

* Deoxys-A
* Primal Groudon
* Mega Gengar

I'm just back into pokemon and would like to make a HO team cause it suits my playstyle and also cause I enjoy aformentioned mons.

Thank you for the help!

Cynara

Banned deucer.

Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch / Stone Edge

I'd appreciate if someone could build a (preferably Balance or BO) team around Mega Mewtwo X. I prefer max Attack to the 144 Def variant as I believe Adamant Arceus is a bit more common now and Adamant Arceus actually has a decent chance to OHKO Mewtwo after Stealth Rock.

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 144 Def Mega Mewtwo X: 305-360 (86.4 - 101.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Feel free to tweak the moveset however you like. I think Bulk Up would be an interesting option if anyone wants to try that too, though I could see how it would be hard to fit onto Mewtwo's moveset.

Six Trails sorry about the long wait but here is a MMX Bulky offense team, feel free to change the EVs, I adjusted them to live an Adamant Ekiller's +2 Extreme Speed, even though Jolly is probably greater usage right now. Team is pretty straight forward, Arceus Water and Landorus pair nicely with MMX, Providing Groudon checking capabilities and defog support and helping out with the Diancie weakness. Offensive Yveltal fits these kinds of builds nicely for some breaking power and helping out with a Ghost Arceus problem in a initial build. I also went with SD Stealth Rock Donner as Stall matchup would be a bit rough otherwise and something MMX builds will tend to struggle with, this finally led to my keys set being Heal Block to make sure the team has some answer to rest talk geomancy Xerneas, while providing a blanket check for a majority of threats and pressuring opposing

EVs: 52 Atk / 204 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Ice Punch

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment / Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover
- Defog

Klefki @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Block
- Spikes
- Play Rough

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 24 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sleep Talk

Hello, looking for a Smashpass Offensive team with Primal Don preferably as the recipient (cause BP is still broken in Ubers as well...)

Thanks

Funbot28 I'm not sure if we're doing these, the OP basically has quit as far as I'm aware and Smashpass isn't really a playstyle, but I don't like to see these requests to linger, so I'll provide one anyways.

I'm not really certain on smashpass builds, but here is my take on it, it's pretty standardised in a sense, solid hazard control is a must to keep Smeargles Focus Sash intact. Receivers are Mega Diancie and Groudon, Giratina-o is mainly to help keep SD Arceus or other threats out that would otherwise hinder Smeargle successfully passing to one of it's recipients

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Spore
- Magnet Bomb

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Rash Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Icicle Spear

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake

Arceus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Hi, I'd like to request a team built around this:

Zekrom @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Volt Switch
- Draco Meteor

I think that Zekrom is massively underused atm, all because of Pdon's dominance. I think that, with good teambuilding skills, Zekrom can truly shine as a physical attacker.
Thanks in advance

TheHungrySage I don't think Choice Scarf is a worthwhile set for Zekrom in ORAS and I opted for a Hone Claws set to be a proficient wallbreaker to dismantle common stall cores. Build is a pretty straight forward build, Zekrom fits bulky offense builds the best, Gengar is the Mega of choice here, being able to trap fairies that are a nuisance to Zekrom, generally this build has little for offensive Darks like Darkrai so scarf Xerneas was chosen. Naturally Groudon is a massive problem also, so Giratina-o was the ground immunity of choice to provide a reliable Groudon answer. Recover Ekiller was to help out with Diancie Matchup.

Zekrom @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Hone Claws
- Bolt Strike
- Dragon Claw

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Destiny Bond

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
-

EVs: 244 Def / 244 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hex
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder Wave
- Defog

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Recover
- Shadow Claw

Hello,

First post here!

I would like to make a team around the below mons:

* Deoxys-A
* Primal Groudon
* Mega Gengar

I'm just back into pokemon and would like to make a HO team cause it suits my playstyle and also cause I enjoy aformentioned mons.

Thank you for the help!

Sol Badguy987 here is a Offense team based around your core, Groundceus set here is interesting and prevents your team being severely threatened by Mega Salamence and Rock Polish Groudon, while retaining a workable Ho-oh Matchup. Team is pretty self explanatory beside the Arceus choice so I won't go into much detail, Mixed Rayquaza is pretty nuts and a proficient balance breaker that pairs well, provides additional priority to the team. I went with a pretty standard Destiny Bond Gengar set to effectively remove ExtremeKiller reliably and Rest Talk GeoXern to help provide a solid winning condition.

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond
- Protect

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 104 HP / 96 Def / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Six Trails sorry about the long wait but here is a MMX Bulky offense team, feel free to change the EVs, I adjusted them to live an Adamant Ekiller's +2 Extreme Speed, even though Jolly is probably greater usage right now. Team is pretty straight forward, Arceus Water and Landorus pair nicely with MMX, Providing Groudon checking capabilities and defog support and helping out with the Diancie weakness. Offensive Yveltal fits these kinds of builds nicely for some breaking power and helping out with a Ghost Arceus problem in a initial build. I also went with SD Stealth Rock Donner as Stall matchup would be a bit rough otherwise and something MMX builds will tend to struggle with, this finally led to my keys set being Heal Block to make sure the team has some answer to rest talk geomancy Xerneas, while providing a blanket check for a majority of threats and pressuring opposing

EVs: 52 Atk / 204 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Ice Punch

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Bold Nature
- Judgment / Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover
- Defog

Klefki @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Heal Block
- Spikes
- Play Rough

Yveltal @ Life Orb
EVs: 24 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sleep Talk

Funbot28 I'm not sure if we're doing these, the OP basically has quit as far as I'm aware and Smashpass isn't really a playstyle, but I don't like to see these requests to linger, so I'll provide one anyways.

I'm not really certain on smashpass builds, but here is my take on it, it's pretty standardised in a sense, solid hazard control is a must to keep Smeargles Focus Sash intact. Receivers are Mega Diancie and Groudon, Giratina-o is mainly to help keep SD Arceus or other threats out that would otherwise hinder Smeargle successfully passing to one of it's recipients

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Spore
- Magnet Bomb

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Rash Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Icicle Spear

EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake

Arceus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

TheHungrySage I don't think Choice Scarf is a worthwhile set for Zekrom in ORAS and I opted for a Hone Claws set to be a proficient wallbreaker to dismantle common stall cores. Build is a pretty straight forward build, Zekrom fits bulky offense builds the best, Gengar is the Mega of choice here, being able to trap fairies that are a nuisance to Zekrom, generally this build has little for offensive Darks like Darkrai so scarf Xerneas was chosen. Naturally Groudon is a massive problem also, so Giratina-o was the ground immunity of choice to provide a reliable Groudon answer. Recover Ekiller was to help out with Diancie Matchup.

Zekrom @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Hone Claws
- Bolt Strike
- Dragon Claw

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball
- Destiny Bond

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
-

EVs: 244 Def / 244 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hex
- Draco Meteor
- Thunder Wave
- Defog

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 236 SpD / 24 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Recover
- Shadow Claw

Sol Badguy987 here is a Offense team based around your core, Groundceus set here is interesting and prevents your team being severely threatened by Mega Salamence and Rock Polish Groudon, while retaining a workable Ho-oh Matchup. Team is pretty self explanatory beside the Arceus choice so I won't go into much detail, Mixed Rayquaza is pretty nuts and a proficient balance breaker that pairs well, provides additional priority to the team. I went with a pretty standard Destiny Bond Gengar set to effectively remove ExtremeKiller reliably and Rest Talk GeoXern to help provide a solid winning condition.

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Ice Beam
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond
- Protect

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 200 SpD / 60 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 104 HP / 96 Def / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Wow that was fast!
Thank you very much for your revert!
I'll give this team a try but already looks amazing.
Thanks again. :)

I would like a team built around this core

Yveltal @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Roost
- Taunt

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Toxic

Yveltal is a great utility mon with taunt and can help Aegi with dark types and spatking fire types. Aegi can deal with a lot of fairy types, mainly Geo Xern. I feel that these 2 work well together and I would like a balance team around this core. Thanks to anyone who will take this core.

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Earth Power

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Sleep Talk
- Thunder

I wanna build a team around fairy spam. I have scarf Xerneas cause it's my favourite set. With Moonblast stab, Focus blast to hit weaken steel types for arceus, and thunder to weaken Kyorge and Ho-Ho. I would like a balance/bulky. If scarf xenereas dosn't work then chnage it geomancy or specs. Arceus fairy you can change earth power to what ever coverage move that works.

Hi! I would like a team built around this core. Feel free to change sets if necessary, although I would like to keep Refresh on Salamence.

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 172 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Refresh
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Klefki @ Air Balloon
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Magic Coat

This core is based around helping Salamence to sweep. Klefki sets up spikes to deal chip damage and checks Xerneas with priority Thunder Wave. I prefer Refresh over EQ because it allows mence to reliably check P-Don and Ho-oh by removing burns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)