Tournament Ubers Premier League X: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader

Welcome to the tenth edition of Ubers Premier League, an all-Ubers team tournament where managers draft from the pool of players to compete in a seven-week round-robin battle for Ubers supremacy. The top four teams will then advance to the playoffs, where the winning team will be crowned the premier of Ubers battling. This is Uber’s largest and premier team tournament, providing an opportunity for Ubers powerhouses to display their dominance, veteran players to return, and for new talent to emerge. In additional to the coveted red trophy and eternal fame and glory, there is also an additional grand prize this year of a custom avatar.

Here's a few things to remember:
- A replay / log must be saved of your match or it will be considered invalid. No exceptions.
- General tournament rules and regulations apply. Pokemon Showdown is the default simulator for all metagames unless both parties agree. If you play on anywhere that isn't PS! you must save a log of the match. All matches are best of one, except for the best of three slot.

Void Villains (3) vs. Devastating Dialgas (7)

SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Fogbound Lake
SS: Fc vs. crying
SS: Punny vs. Manaphy
USM: Rhmsitb vs. Sharow
ORAS: London Beats vs. Airfare
BW: Evuelf vs. crucify
DPP: Void vs. JabbaTheGriffin
ADV: Royal1604 vs. 0kay
GSC: eden vs. Mr.378
BO3: Ayaka vs. PurpleGatorade

Choice Bandits (3) vs. Defiant Durians (7)

SS: Kate vs. jonfilch
SS: xavgb vs. TJ
SS: Aberforth vs. Luthier
USM: plat27 vs. Garay oak
ORAS: Aurora vs. FatFighter2
BW: Blim vs. Monai
DPP: MMII vs. TSR
ADV: Melle2402 vs. fourmi
GSC: Isa vs. lax
BO3: mncmt vs. Star

Dangerous Dracovish (6) vs. Manly Melmetal (4)

SS: lotiasite vs. Trade
SS: Xrn vs. GeniusFromHoenn
SS: Icemaster vs. Skarph
USM: Inder vs. ckw
ORAS: Vulpix03 vs. MZ
BW: Alex Walls vs. The Dovahneer
DPP: shrang vs. robjr
ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. Jhonx~
GSC: vani vs. Amaranth
BO3: Goat Heart vs. 64 Squares

DaReal Drizzlers (5) vs. Alolan Mukkers (5)

SS: Stallion vs. Reje
SS: Sage vs. SiTuM
SS: Luna's Banned now vs. pdt
USM: Pokemonisfun vs. Hugo Barrington
ORAS: Endill vs. QWILY
BW: Thor vs. Lasen
DPP: Raph369 vs. Inspirited
ADV: Heysup vs. Holy Ghost
GSC: Conflict vs. Chiles Habaneros
BO3: byronthewellwell vs. March Fires

SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Fogbound Lake
SS: Punny vs. Manaphy
ORAS: London Beats vs. Airfare
GSC: eden vs. Mr.378

SS: Kate vs. Jonfilch
ORAS: Aurora vs. FatFighter2

SS: lotiasite vs. Trade
SS: Xrn vs. GeniusFromHoenn
USM: Inder vs. ckw
ORAS: Vulpix03 vs. MZ
DPP: shrang vs. robjr

SS: Stallion vs. Reje
SS: Sage vs. SiTuM
USM: Pokemonisfun vs. Hugo Barrington
ORAS: Endill vs. QWILY
DPP: Raph369 vs. Inspirited
ADV: Heysup vs. Holy Ghost

Deadline is Sunday at 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited by a moderator:

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
Luna predicts again, you know the drill. Dont hate the player, hate the record and also i dont hate nobody here i just like makin jokes.

I was extremely tempted to do my own team this week as well but unfortunately i think absolutely nothing good could come from me doing that after what happened the past 2 weeks so frankly i'll save myself the trouble

Void Villains (8) vs. Devastated Rays (2)

SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Fogbound Lake Quality match, i don't think this one will be hax prone like my chronicles against fc of me dodging stone edges or whatever the hell happened to our GSC Game. Overall i think fogbound is ever so slightly better than bacon in fundies so ill go w him
SS: Fc vs. crying Fc hopefully will not be tilted after i smacked him out of his undefeated record like some janitorial work, but honetly FC is leaps n bounds more experienced at SS than crying, so this should be relatively clean. Not saying crying is bad obv dude is good but FC doesn't seem to be inflicted with the TL curse
SS: Punny vs. Manaphy instead of making buzzwole jokes this week ill be brief in mentioning mana having statistically, has the worst SS record on his team being 1-3. From what i gathered his games were mostly clean Ls and i think the aura of the dialgas being bad has infected his winrate and will continue to do so.
USM: Rhmsitb vs. Sharow Rhm has been on a roll, taking lives in SM and making Exiline have more warning points to his name and i think if he makes a couple more lucky Ws Exiline will whip out some never before seen insults to grace our computer screens, HL match for sure !
ORAS: London Beats vs. Airfare Airfare lost W1 and instantly got side lined to bench, and now he's up against london who has an even worse record apparently in 1-3 so this will be another series which will end in precipice blades letting someone down. I predict it'll be london just so i can see keys mald at it again
BW: Evuelf vs. crucify Evu may have lost his win streak thanks to the decree of lord thor, but he, still, is a lord and i simply expect good prep and a W of varying quality considering this is BW2 Ubers there's no such thing as a clean W
DPP: Void vs. JabbaTheGriffin Jabba has been doing very well lately, and i think his roll will continue undisturbed
ADV: Royal1604 vs. 0kay Royal is good, but he isnt good enough to handle 0kay but then again, this is ADV, the gen where its not a question of if latios gets crit, its a question of when. so frankly this gen sucks donkey nuts, i bold who i want
GSC: eden vs. Mr.378 While amaranth got tossed by daniel despite my claims, im going to keep bolding against him until it works.
BO3: Ayaka vs. PurpleGatorade Gondra almost his weave snatched by Youtube Sensation Freezai, but PG hasn't exactly been doing hot either, while gondra has more than 1 W so imma go w them

Choice Bandits (5) vs. Defiant Durians (5)

SS: Kate vs. TonyFlygon Battle of how much crack kate can smoke in the builder and still smoke in the battle. If tony keeps his wits about him he should be able to stave kate's insanity off long enough to claw ahead, but kate is still an insane player outside her meth lab called her showdown teambuilder.
SS: xavgb vs. TJ TJ my all time goat
SS: Aberforth vs. Luthier Luthier is the sole surviving 4-0 member in SS currently, while Aberforth will certainly give a run for luthiers money, i expect to continue to see success from luthier here
USM: plat27 vs. Garay oak Ultra Sun Ultra Moon, aka who dodges Precipice blades last
ORAS: Aurora vs. FatFighter2 Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire, aka who dodges Precipice Blades last
BW: Blim vs. Monai No thoughts honestly just bolding monai cuz he's all about that Monai
DPP: MMII vs. TSR TSR is 1-3 which is frankly pretty damn bad, so i wonder what the opposin- oh. oh MM2 been getting stomped like THAT? Week 5 and ZERO wins?? Say it aint so... however those were in arguably the most stacked pool in the tourney, and TSR remains getting dumpstered and making comparable plays to what stallion did last week so im gonna bold MMII
ADV: Melle2402 vs. fourmi I recently got passed a team with trapinch in ADV made this lord Melloat, im bolding the goat no other chance.
GSC: Isa vs. lax lax has been getting smacked the fuck up
BO3: mncmt vs. Star both of them have been playing solid with an acceptable even record, however im picking mncmt simply because durians have 4 ties and i think its time we see another one.

Dangerous Dracovish (3) vs. Manly Melmetal (7)

SS: lotiasite vs Bushtush Bushtush has been playing solidly the whole tour meanwhile i still have 0 idea who lotiasite is so ill continue to not care about this matchup :sphearical:
SS: Xrn vs. GeniusFromHoenn Speaking of having 0 idea who people are, we got this matchup and i th- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SS: Icemaster vs. Skarph Finally, SOME GOOD SS THIS SERIES. This'll be a highlight reel of the week, 2 lord players continuing to vie for the top, personally going to go with skarph because not only is he good, he also fucking beat the SHIT out of me in our game and then 6 more times in ladder tour so i think bolding against him might be the most insane thing i could do rn
USM: Leru vs. ckw Gacha legend himself received his first loss after not getting enough luck, but Leru is currently 6 feet under on this google doc cuz i gotta scroll down all the way to the WINLESS individuals of the tour to find his name, ckw is not losing this
ORAS: Vulpix03 vs. MZ dont care about ORAS dawg filing taxes and doing government paperwork would make me smile more than this gen.
BW: Alex Walls vs. The Dovahneer Speaking of not giving a shit about a generation here we have spikes spikes dtail the generation! (rolled a 6 sided dice 3 times and got an even number more)
DPP: shrang vs. robjr calling my hax pick here, shrang is going to get absolutely ROBBED this game (not sorry atall) and will make what happened to conflict last week look like a kindergarden daycare nap time.
ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. Jhonx~ SEA is my goat, he get bolding
GSC: vani vs. Amaranth GSC, aka who loses to gets better sleep talk rolls first
BO3: Goat Heart ♥ vs. 64 Squares Highlight reel one here, im nearing the end of the post so now i will put in minimal effort !
i'm bolding Goat Heart he's 4-0 GOAT is right

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Biased predicts.

SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Fogbound Lake - Closer than what a prediction implies but idk
SS: Punny vs. Manaphy - Kind of hoping this isn't a wash.
ORAS: London Beats vs. Airfare - The stall choice that is 6-0d by Rai (people please stop running that team/versions of it) was a big L in the prep department, but I'll bold under the assumption keys provides something actually good)
GSC: eden vs. Mr.378 - Whoever gets luckier in this luckfest of a format wins. Both not totally in their right mind so who knows lmfao.

SS: Kate vs. TonyFlygon
ORAS: Aurora vs. FatFighter2 - Idk much about Aurora's ORAS or what team will provide honestly.

SS: lotiasite vs Bushtush
SS: Xrn vs. GeniusFromHoenn - Idk who Genius is
USM: Leru vs. ckw
ORAS: Vulpix03 vs. MZ - Vulpix has been playing better than his opps.
DPP: shrang vs. robjr - Shrang has been doing better than his opps, rob probably at the mercy of whoever is providing teams even if he has good dpp support

SS: Stallion vs Reje
SS: Sage vs. SiTuM - Toss up
USM: Pokemonisfun vs. Hugo Barrington - Lopsided
ORAS: Endill vs. QWILY - Winning in builder, regardless if it's from 2015 lol
DPP: Raph369 vs. Inspirited - Picking Raph for my eyes being subjected to scarf Latios watching Wreckdras and TSRs replay this morning. Just use twave you tryhard lames lmfao.
ADV: Heysup vs. Holy Ghost - Luckier and likely to load BP cause who preps for that

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Luna predicts again, you know the drill. Dont hate the player, hate the record and also i dont hate nobody here i just like makin jokes.

I was extremely tempted to do my own team this week as well but unfortunately i think absolutely nothing good could come from me doing that after what happened the past 2 weeks so frankly i'll save myself the trouble

Void Villains (8) vs. Devastated Rays (2)

SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Fogbound Lake Quality match, i don't think this one will be hax prone like my chronicles against fc of me dodging stone edges or whatever the hell happened to our GSC Game. Overall i think fogbound is ever so slightly better than bacon in fundies so ill go w him
SS: Fc vs. crying Fc hopefully will not be tilted after i smacked him out of his undefeated record like some janitorial work, but honetly FC is leaps n bounds more experienced at SS than crying, so this should be relatively clean. Not saying crying is bad obv dude is good but FC doesn't seem to be inflicted with the TL curse
SS: Punny vs. Manaphy instead of making buzzwole jokes this week ill be brief in mentioning mana having statistically, has the worst SS record on his team being 1-3. From what i gathered his games were mostly clean Ls and i think the aura of the dialgas being bad has infected his winrate and will continue to do so.
USM: Rhmsitb vs. Sharow Rhm has been on a roll, taking lives in SM and making Exiline have more warning points to his name and i think if he makes a couple more lucky Ws Exiline will whip out some never before seen insults to grace our computer screens, HL match for sure !
ORAS: London Beats vs. Airfare Airfare lost W1 and instantly got side lined to bench, and now he's up against london who has an even worse record apparently in 1-3 so this will be another series which will end in precipice blades letting someone down. I predict it'll be london just so i can see keys mald at it again
BW: Evuelf vs. crucify Evu may have lost his win streak thanks to the decree of lord thor, but he, still, is a lord and i simply expect good prep and a W of varying quality considering this is BW2 Ubers there's no such thing as a clean W
DPP: Void vs. JabbaTheGriffin Jabba has been doing very well lately, and i think his roll will continue undisturbed
ADV: Royal1604 vs. 0kay Royal is good, but he isnt good enough to handle 0kay but then again, this is ADV, the gen where its not a question of if latios gets crit, its a question of when. so frankly this gen sucks donkey nuts, i bold who i want
GSC: eden vs. Mr.378 While amaranth got tossed by daniel despite my claims, im going to keep bolding against him until it works.
BO3: Ayaka vs. PurpleGatorade Gondra almost his weave snatched by Youtube Sensation Freezai, but PG hasn't exactly been doing hot either, while gondra has more than 1 W so imma go w them

Choice Bandits (5) vs. Defiant Durians (5)

SS: Kate vs. TonyFlygon Battle of how much crack kate can smoke in the builder and still smoke in the battle. If tony keeps his wits about him he should be able to stave kate's insanity off long enough to claw ahead, but kate is still an insane player outside her meth lab called her showdown teambuilder.
SS: xavgb vs. TJ TJ my all time goat
SS: Aberforth vs. Luthier Luthier is the sole surviving 4-0 member in SS currently, while Aberforth will certainly give a run for luthiers money, i expect to continue to see success from luthier here
USM: plat27 vs. Garay oak Ultra Sun Ultra Moon, aka who dodges Precipice blades last
ORAS: Aurora vs. FatFighter2 Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire, aka who dodges Precipice Blades last
BW: Blim vs. Monai No thoughts honestly just bolding monai cuz he's all about that Monai
DPP: MMII vs. TSR TSR is 1-3 which is frankly pretty damn bad, so i wonder what the opposin- oh. oh MM2 been getting stomped like THAT? Week 5 and ZERO wins?? Say it aint so... however those were in arguably the most stacked pool in the tourney, and TSR remains getting dumpstered and making comparable plays to what stallion did last week so im gonna bold MMII
ADV: Melle2402 vs. fourmi I recently got passed a team with trapinch in ADV made this lord Melloat, im bolding the goat no other chance.
GSC: Isa vs. lax lax has been getting smacked the fuck up
BO3: mncmt vs. Star both of them have been playing solid with an acceptable even record, however im picking mncmt simply because durians have 4 ties and i think its time we see another one.

Dangerous Dracovish (3) vs. Manly Melmetal (7)

SS: lotiasite vs Bushtush Bushtush has been playing solidly the whole tour meanwhile i still have 0 idea who lotiasite is so ill continue to not care about this matchup :sphearical:
SS: Xrn vs. GeniusFromHoenn Speaking of having 0 idea who people are, we got this matchup and i th- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SS: Icemaster vs. Skarph Finally, SOME GOOD SS THIS SERIES. This'll be a highlight reel of the week, 2 lord players continuing to vie for the top, personally going to go with skarph because not only is he good, he also fucking beat the SHIT out of me in our game and then 6 more times in ladder tour so i think bolding against him might be the most insane thing i could do rn
USM: Leru vs. ckw Gacha legend himself received his first loss after not getting enough luck, but Leru is currently 6 feet under on this google doc cuz i gotta scroll down all the way to the WINLESS individuals of the tour to find his name, ckw is not losing this
ORAS: Vulpix03 vs. MZ dont care about ORAS dawg filing taxes and doing government paperwork would make me smile more than this gen.
BW: Alex Walls vs. The Dovahneer Speaking of not giving a shit about a generation here we have spikes spikes dtail the generation! (rolled a 6 sided dice 3 times and got an even number more)
DPP: shrang vs. robjr calling my hax pick here, shrang is going to get absolutely ROBBED this game (not sorry atall) and will make what happened to conflict last week look like a kindergarden daycare nap time.
ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. Jhonx~ SEA is my goat, he get bolding
GSC: vani vs. Amaranth GSC, aka who loses to gets better sleep talk rolls first
BO3: Goat Heart ♥ vs. 64 Squares Highlight reel one here, im nearing the end of the post so now i will put in minimal effort !
i'm bolding Goat Heart he's 4-0 GOAT is right
R A T I O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)