Tournament Ubers Premier League VII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
when you think bw ubers can not get worse than 14 hazard layers on the field total but then u realize that for some unholy reason it doesn't have fucking evasion clause

like u can say w/e u want about peli's choice of cheesing a (supposedly) superior player, but is baton pass really the issue with that game when there's shit clicking double team in a game of "competitive" pokemon??????

I agree. Baton Pass itself isn't broken in BW Ubers. The combination of Double Team (or other evasion moves) and Baton Pass can be annoying to face, though.

Im starting to get memories of the go ol' BW days, when every single thread become toxic. Those were the days.

Evassion Pass isnt even good and if know what you are doing you should probably be happy if you face it instead of a real team. It is however a toxic stratergy so I do agree that it probably should be banned. But I also think it was the right decision to unban it, with the philosophy of the ubers tier back then, to have as few restrictions as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)