Tournament Ubers Premier League VI - Finals [Won by the Defiant Durians]

i still can't believe we won UPL once again. last year it went to a tiebreak and i was sure it would happen again this year; another tiebreak in finals. however, every tournament winner needs luck on their side and undeniably we had our fair share of luck. last year a freeze was sealing our victory, this year we were fortune to end it the same way. even though i had no doubt we would have ended a tiebreak on a positive note as we did last year, from a managers standpoint i am more than happy to avoid it. that would have been way too much to handle lol

before i go to individual shout-outs, i want to give credits for lunalas on their performance. even when ari lead lunalas into 2nd place in exhibition, people kept doubting you would fail in UPL. i am certain that you 3rd time will be the charm and you will lead your team into a team tournament win. the 2 trophy holder poek doesn't need any introduction but once again amazing performance that deserves all the praises. highlord, you are the old gen player iris wanted me to be. i am glad you joined classic last year and did unbelieveably well in this UPL. keep it going! finally, samqian from the 2015 ladder days. i am glad you were bought and got some great wins. i am not sure if you will keep playing but you have shown to be a fierce player.

the durians family has gotten 10 new family members and all of them are UPL winners.

Alpha Rabbit: it was an absolute pleasure having you on our team. you did really well in seasonal before UPL. your first game against evuelf was a shaky one but it was a learning experience since it was your first game in a team tournament this level. next two games ended up with a win and you would have gotten way more wins if real life didn't come in your way. however, daddy rabbit had to keep his boys in check in finals and purple and solo wouldn't have done as well without you. i hope to see you playing in many more tournaments.

Alkione: underrated french talent. even though english isn't your first language, dont ever be scared to jump in and be in touch with your chat! you were shy earlier on but you joined the chat more and more when the tour progressed. you were with jase and my thunder my trusted team players who helped everyone even if they didn't start. you had a great win vs serial but the game vs TDK is something i hope you learnt handleing the pressure. merci!

byron the bab bab: the punching bag. i know you wanted to play dpp and i am sure you will play it next year if you join UPL. the seasonal winner showed his team player skills by jumping into ORAS and getting some really, really important wins. some of them might have not been the most impressive ones but a win is a win. you did a bloody good job with helping in dpp + oras and i am happy (and still shocked) that your UPL debut ended on a positive note.

Exiline: i can't believe i am teaming up with you in the best friends tournament...YOU LOST YOUR TWO FIRST GAMES AND THEN QUIT...for a week. thank god it was only for a week. your early season was rough as fuck but i am happy you came back. you took your break and came back stronger than ever. you won in finals with that batshit crazy team and i couldn't be more happier for you. <3

Empo: you had so much other shit going on this spring that i won't blame you being inactive and a substitute. you are still fire empoat.

Jase Duken: man, i am still upset that you couldn't win a game! you did well in try-outs so you earned your spot on the winning team. helping everyone in the USM is something i appreciated a shit ton as manager and that proved you are a team player. i hope you learned a lot from your game against kyogref4n since it was your first game. the pressure and stuff affected but that is natural and i am sure you will get wins and confidence over the time. great memer as well

Kebabe: even the best players can't always perform perfectly. this season wasn't yours but i would still retain you every single time. i was surprised you even joined to play but i am glad you did. i am not sure if you will next year but whoever manages durians next year, you should retain this man. but only if he plays...

Kushalos: hey i gotta thank the chef or CLUTCHALOS for many things. thank you for showing interest in adv ubers and in ubers in general so i knew instantly who my adv pick would. of course, you ended up with a great 4-2 record and clutching not only once but twice vs melloat. first in week 5 and then in finals. i think we might end up on the same team in the future so it isn't good bye...i am just so happy you did so well and ended up winning...

Lycans: the guy who performs in so many different tiers but performs well. i honestly didn't expect to get you but i was able to steal you. i want to thank you for jumping into oras when we had to change slots and ended up with a win in finals. you are such a sweetheart and a team player holy moly. i would be happy to team up with you in spl or snake since you are such a great team mate. obii doesn't praise players for no reason and you deserve all the praises you get.

M Dragon: another UPL but same old story. 3/3. killer start and you would have killed it once again in a tiebreak if we needed one. papa david is always there with the stories and this experience in UPL wouldn't have been this delightful without your chat presence. of course, i and durians could always count on you to bring the necessary wins we needed. thank you for showing once again interest in playing after SPL since honestly i was sure i wasn't able to get you. couldn't ask for a better retain.

My Thunder: i really wanted you to play, i honestly do! you didn't care about that and that impressed me a lot. you showed that you were a top helper with all those USM teams that our success wouldn't have been as amazing without you. i honestly doubted you that you wouldn't be as helpful as you were but i am so glad that i bought you and proved me wrong. not just helping with teams but also with testing and keeping the chat alive. you are such a TEAM PLAYER that every team needs.

PurpleGatorade: i still can't believe you did as well as you performed. 5-0, holy moly. i honestly didn't expect you to do this well at all but rabbit's son had to be trusted and you responded to that trust in the best way possible. from week 1 to finals, you put an insane amount of work in your own games but also in others. you deserve all the praises from your performance and especially that week 5 game vs holy break is something i personally won't forget. keep playing and you will succeed even more in future tournaments! big heat

soviet: hey, i have to give you a shout-out as well. thank you for sticking around and giving advice whenever players needed it. great chat presence and those 3k was not a waste. however, sometime in the future you will be forced to actually play. i fucking swear it has to happen!!!

skysolo14: sorry solo but we should be able to slot you in week 5 to play holy ghost. well, that never happened. however, before you played you were not just a top memer but also a great asset in helping in preparing and testing. but when you came in, your debut ended on a 6-0 victory. picking my 3rd usm slot for finals was the toughest decision i made whole UPL but you showed me and everyone that it wasn't the wrong choice. the underdog came in and won the whole tournament. bless you

other members on the durians family in the chat: zf with all the adv help and teams despite being busy with real life. i was so happy to see you be in our chat. slurmz is banned but he is a dumb ass but still part of the family. obii for being the best memer and like a dad figure when it came to helping with decisions and managing and ofc helping. Cynara for being the drizzler but in heart a durian and helping our USM in finals.

Gunner Rohan: ofc i had to leave my bff at last. i know you are still upset over the ORAS game but even the best players lose games and you gotta move on with it. you know from experience. anyway, you were the biggest surprise for me this tournament. i genuinely thought you were done with the game after grand slam and you were on and off during whole winter. but then you became more active when UPL started to get closer and we started planning everything as we did last year.

durians wouldn't have been the same without you and that is why you are for me the biggest surprise of this tournament - you joined and cared more than anyone. you didn't have the best record but this team wouldn't have won or even existed if it weren't for you. this win is dedicated for all your hard work and passion you have towards this team and the ubers tier in general. i envy you.

and finally the host emeritus, SparksBlade. you were like the second manager with all the help, scouting, testing, chat presence and so on. the amount of time and effort you put in durians is unbelievable. i was very skeptical at first bringing you back since you were the host emeritus but i have never doubted the second i sent you that invitation link. you were and are one of the main reasons we won. you are a durian by heart and because of that, i want you to be the manager for next year.

this will be my last UPL and only time will tell if i will be part of durians chat next year. but for the next year, enjoy your UPL win guys since this doesn't happen every day. you guys deserve this win more than anything.

there will probably be some UPL survey or something but for next year, get rid of this format and let the top-2 teams from regular season move straight to finals if there are 6 teams. the 2-3 week between week 5 and finals was so ridiculous that it was killing the hype and motivation (for me, luckily not for others). otherwise this UPL pretty much didn't have big and bad drama despite some hiccups but that is natural for every team tournament. that just shows people do care and have passion to win.

i wasn't sure about managing but when i decided to do so, there were two important things i wanted at all cost. the durians family (mainly gunner, sparky, zf, mdragon, kebabe, exiline, byron etc. i could get from last year) had to keep together or else the experience would have been way worse. giving newer players a shot to perform in usm (or in general but i cared most about usm since there is where you build your tournament players because it is the current generation) is also i wanted to do.

i am not a usm fan at all but watching games gave me hope that these new players will take old gags (myself included) spots in major tournaments like snake. people put in a lot of effort and pulled good results in all teams and for me personally usm ubers was a huge success. people might not see it that it was but i am sure that we will have players who succeeded here and will succeed in major individual tournaments do well in official team trophy tournaments.

this is it for now. until next time...

Congrats Durians for the win , It Wasnt the best way to end it but thats part of mons , anyways was a fun season.
Arii Stella :Thanks for drafting me .You did put a great effort as a manager and i really changed my stand towards you after i got to know you more .You're the best manager and a great person :), thanks for the ride.
Leru Do I Even need to give shoutouts to this dude.
Dominatio Really nice dude to have around to talk to and test with , Sorry for quiting ;-; .Also the best chess player around oo, Teach me someday mate.
Poek 11-1 Goat , you keep impressing me , Also Top 1 Singer and A nice dude , Glad i got to know you.
Alex Walls Rap Goat , BW Goat, French Goat ,(insert anything) Goat.Didnt Get To talk to you much tho but you did a great job playingwise , cheering wise , prepping wise I Hope You get to win Your Upl next time , The 4th Finals Should be the right one for you n_n
Melle2402 :melloat: apart from sweaty hands heart attacks a great dude to have around/talk to.Glad we Played on the same team bro.
SGR (Unban) probably the one with the greatest efforts on our team concerning bw this tour , also a great dude to talk to in multiple domains.
Jirachee -you were pretty quiet and i wish i’d gotten to know you better. thanks for playing with us though
Samqian youngest person on the team and a great player . Also The first person to give life to the chat first weeks.Get the girl man.
Lord Outrage busy with life and didnt get to know you moreGladwe got to play in upl together
Highlord the steal of this tour. 3k vs 73k nd pulled them all .Keep sheer colding them :)
Habita Montebourg a really good player that didnt get to show his skills much . Werent that active tho but I hope you get recognised in future tours bro.
Jhonx~ Hot af dude Didnt get to know you much due to my poor interraction wiht you .Good dude to have around tho.
Holy Ghost Unfort ,You didnt get a chance till finals where It probably wasnt the best performance you gave.Impressed me in tests tho.I wish you best of luck in the future tours.
Wamr Didnt Speak much but got to abuse your fgo servants lol .Wish i couldve got to know you better.
hyw (Keep the ban) Great dude to talk to in diverse subjects ( and doing your hw) and great at making me mad.Thanks for the help dude .Both of us will quit mons soon i guess but stay in touch , you know where to find me :)
CKW Did a great effort helping in prep , i really appreciate it man. You ve been there whenever we needed you.
Pearl You really gave us alot of help in dpp and without you i’m not sure if we could’ve Had a great record without you . also one of the best dpp players ill always beleive in you.
Level 56 Best Player to touch mons .Also Greatest Weeb In history .Was fun having you around and talking to you.Also , stop hating on fgo and try it :D
Evuelf for being cute.
Astounded Best for last , Just like Dom pointed out i’m starting to believe that the day you quit was the day ubers died. Thanks for the help , Glad i got to know you.
Thats it for now .Yes , I know im bad at shoutouts ,Words arent enough to describe how you were Great, all of you, Peace

Gratz to Durians. I've made 3 UPL finals in a row and won only the 1st of them because then, I've lost 2 finals in a row against you Durians, gg, but I hope to beat you next year! And in finals :p.

Well, my turn to shoutouts even if I'm bad at it. First of all thank you all for what you did for this team, Luminous Lunalas were an awesome team with great aura and I enjoyed talking with each one of you.

Arii Stella : thanks for drafting me, I've always have pretty good managers in UPL and you're one of the best of them, involved and taking a lot of time for helping your Lunalas. Love on you manager.
Holy Break BRO! On va parler français un peu, toi même tu sais que t'es un sang, désolé de t'avoir zappé, merci pour ta contribution à la team, pour avoir demandé à me prendre, t'es un monstre en USUM et même si j'y joue peu c'est toujours un plaisir de jouer avec toi et encore plus de parler avec toi, merci et amour sur toi <3
Leru didn't talk that much with you because I wasn't useful in USM but you are an awesome player, I loved to watch your battles!
Dominatio awesome guy, solid player, nobody can't hate someone like you!
Poek you're a machine man! Awesome battles, solid preps, I'd love to battle vs you seriously in ORAS one day cause it's something! GG
Melle2402 :melloat: two years in a row in the same team, always fun to be with you and playing some ADV even if I'm bad at this, you carried us at the beginning of the tour, then it wasn't your games but you still managed to play well, love on you.
SGR My bro SGR, always a pleasure, I love to play with you in BW2 and you helped me a lot for Semis and Final which I won! You weren't lucky at the beginning of the tour but you should take my wins as yours too! <3
Highlord Man, as Poek you are a machine! You even did better than I'll always do in DPP Ubers which is one of my 2 favorite tiers ever! Thank you for what you did for the team, you're one of the best performance of the tournament and a super guy! Love on you <3
Samqian Friend, you're an awesome player, I know the end of the tour was bad but don't worry, next year I hope that we'll be together again and we'll win next UPL!
Lord Outrage One of my greatest bros, was so happy to be in your team again this year but so bad you wasn't here that much, if you could've help us more the score could've been different, you're one of the greatests!
hyw My son! So much love between you and I, don't have to debate about it during hours, we have a real friendship, you're one of the nicest guy here! Love on you<3
CKW Except for some battles we made, I didn't take time to talk with you before this. And I knew you were a really great player, but now I also know you're one of the kindest and coolest guys here! Love on you<3
Pearl We won UPL IV together with really good reshirams bro, remember? Then we met each other in other tours but this one you helped us a lot, it's always a great moment when we play DPP Ubers together, battles with intensity !
Jirachee pretty quiet bro, I have the habit to meet you in DPP each year, we couldn't this time ahah!
Habita Montebourg didn't talk to you this much, anyway thank you for being part and helping the team!
Jhonx~ Same as Habita, I hope you enjoyed your time with us btw.
Holy Ghost I was sad for you that you couldn't play till finals but thank you, always good to have people like you in a team.
Wamr As Habita and Jhonx we didn't talk but thanks, I know you're a great player.

Sorry if I forgot some players, love on you all anyway. And as we say in battle rap : "battle is only love" which applies perfectly to Pokemon! :D

Last edited:

Samqian

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past WCoP Champion
congrats durians, i had a really good time this upl despite the ending.

shoutouts:
Arii Stella Thank you for giving me the chance to play this year. You really showed drive in your managing skills and although i let you down in finals i had a great time with u in the server
Holy Break No im not a weeb, but you are a really fun chat presence and i enjoyed my time w u
Dominatio ur an awesome guy, gl in the future and college friend
Lord Outrage the man i looked up to back in the oras days. Glad i could be on the same team with u and gl with life bro
Poek ur a hella funny dude and im glad that we could be on the same team. 7-0
Highlord man ur actually the fucking goat. iris would be proud of you
Melle2402 the melloat himself. hilarious guy, hope to see you next year
hyw ur the reason why i won against lycans our first matchup. real good guy and thanks for teaching me the ways of classic ho
Alex Walls ur a really friendly dude and really clutched it the last 2 weeks. thanks for being a positive chat presence
Leru ur a really funny guy and friendly in general, thanks for being a good assman and team player

sorry for anyone on my team that i missed, but i had a really good time this year with u weebs and i hope to see all of you next year

Congratulations Durians. I had a lot of fun in my first premier league ever, and it was probably one of my only successful tournament performances. I was initially not going to make any shouts outs, but then I felt bad not to acknowledge the people responsible for the incredible experience. So here it it goes:

Thank you Iris for convincing me to sign up and for helping me learn DPP Ubers basics, unfortunate how we never played. I also can't thank Arii Stella (best manager ever btw) enough for noticing me and for her inspiring spirit to do our best. And of course, thanks hyw, Pearl, Alex Walls and squinn for the rigorous testing. In fact, I must have played well over 250 games with hyw alone over the course of UPL.

I swear Samqian came straight out of an anime or something, and I can't conclude without expressing my gratitude for the rest of the team, the Jirachi squad, and Astounded for the support! I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Aquasition .w.
4gb best user

Last edited:
Grats Durians for winning this UPL, Luck is something common in game and it makes me sad, but both teams did a lot of effort and that make me feel good, This UPL was an unique experience and learned a lot, thanks for play n.n

Want to give big shoutouts to my team and everyone who supported us, thnx n.n
Arii Stella thanks for put so many effort on UPL, U did good the work as manager and helped us teaching new things (In my case how to play correctly BO and Stall), We had some fights but that helped both of us, Was mad for some things u said to me, but in the end we are friends, so sorry for that and thanks for gave the opportunity to play this UPL, even when I did a poor record of 1-1 due to choke.
Holy Break ty for the HO vs TDK, its a really nice team, ur the best HO'er n.n
Dominatio DOMIGOAT, nicely done on this UPL, u was able to get perfect score, but ur loses were just hax, and its sad that, u did a lot of effort, its a pleasure be your teammate bro.
Lord Outrage y0 bro, was a pleasure be on a team with you n.n
Highlord u taught me while I was watching you, that a good preparation is always a win, thnx for teach me that :D, glad to meet u on this team.
hyw, thnks for play me like 100 games per week with stall to teach me how to counter it, and thanks too for testing all the jewels I built on this UPL.
Alex Walls its always a pleasure to be on your team n.n, thanks for give me a home
Leru Same bro, thanks for let me be a part of this UPL, I didnt did too good, but learned a lot, thanks.
CKW THE GOD, THE MAN, Thanks man for let me build amazing teams, what a good tutor u are, I improved a lot since you taught me <3

Grats Durians for winning this UPL, Luck is something common in game and it makes me sad, but both teams did a lot of effort and that make me feel good, This UPL was an unique experience and learned a lot, thanks for play n.n

Want to give big shoutouts to my team and everyone who supported us, thnx n.n
Arii Stella thanks for put so many effort on UPL, U did good the work as manager and helped us teaching new things (In my case how to play correctly BO and Stall), We had some fights but that helped both of us, Was mad for some things u said to me, but in the end we are friends, so sorry for that and thanks for gave the opportunity to play this UPL, even when I did a poor record of 1-1 due to choke.
Holy Break ty for the HO vs TDK, its a really nice team, ur the best HO'er n.n
Dominatio DOMIGOAT, nicely done on this UPL, u was able to get perfect score, but ur loses were just hax, and its sad that, u did a lot of effort, its a pleasure be your teammate bro.
Lord Outrage y0 bro, was a pleasure be on a team with you n.n
Highlord u taught me while I was watching you, that a good preparation is always a win, thnx for teach me that :D, glad to meet u on this team.
hyw, thnks for play me like 100 games per week with stall to teach me how to counter it, and thanks too for testing all the jewels I built on this UPL.
Alex Walls its always a pleasure to be on your team n.n, thanks for give me a home
Leru Same bro, thanks for let me be a part of this UPL, I didnt did too good, but learned a lot, thanks.
CKW THE GOD, THE MAN, Thanks man for let me build amazing teams, what a good tutor u are, I improved a lot since you taught me <3
Nice carrito.

Gratz Durians
They are just winners. They have done a great tournament with solid players from the first moment. A pity for Lunalas has been very good and it is not easy to get that far either.

Last edited:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
congratulations to my boys on closing this one out and remaining undefeated in two straight UPLs! what an incredible feat.. so proud that I've been so closely attached to this franchise and its players for two consecutive seasons. although we got our fair share of luck in the finals, don't let a delusional bunch of players fool you into thinking it was one-sided.. people will always find a way to discredit two years worth of success.

before i get into some shoutouts, id just like to say that this tournament proceeded completely differently from last year for me. it was a great learning experience picking up USM from scratch, and i thoroughly enjoyed playing against all the talented players on our team and opponent teams creating some great battles. i also didn't carry the team as much this year, but we still pulled off some amazing comebacks like vs jirachis (w3) and lunalas (w5) which just showed how much people carried their own weight. i wish i could change the outcome of finals for me, but things don't always go your way and that's how the game goes. i would've loved to go into tiebreak and exact my revenge, but looks like we'll save that for another time..
i'd just like to congratulate some people who performed exceptionally well this tournament:
Poek Highlord fantastic job on your incredible undefeated records
Cynara developed yourself into an amazing talent, hope to see you conquer in snake. ill be cheering for you
Dominatio thanks for one of the best series ive had. unfortunate that things didnt go your way sometimes but you played some exceptional games
Terracotta iry KyogreF4N hope you guys are able to become the next generation of ubers tournament players.. ubers is in dire need for newer players to enter the competitive scene and i think you three are capable of doing so. good luck
Garay oak im still a fan of your aggressive play style and have high hopes for you in ubers.. keep staying around the scene man
squinn YAM you're so good ugh.. hopefully you'll be on durians next year and actually win the tournament for once lmfao..

PurpleGatorade when you messaged pohjis initially and slammed me in tryouts, i knew there was something special about you and we had to get you in auction. i have a knack for scouting 2-3 hidden talents every season and you lived up to every expectation i had and more. flawless preparation every week and an amazing season without major help from teammates. i hope you can carry this success forward -- potentially into snake because you're more than ready for it.
byron the bab bab Exiline both of u showed up when it mattered and i respect that. im gonna never stop bullying either of you though suck my chode fagg0ts
Alkione Jase Duken it was great having u guys on the team and i hope you could've received a positive experience from the tournament
Kushalos clutchalos! as the name suggests, you won every single time we needed you to. great job picking up from an unsteady start to the season.. pohjis' vision is impeccable
obii love having u in team chats.. hope we can team again some time brother
Lycans you played some insane games and used my teams better than i would.. hope you do well in wcop and other tours!
Alpha Rabbit skysolo14 you guys both won some really important games and were fun teammates to have
Kebabe bw oat. unfortunate season for you but you're still so GOOD
M Dragon its been fun teaming with you again David. again as last year, its a satisfying feeling to know u have insurance in case the entire team fails.. hope u usm again in snake!
My Thunder im annoyed you couldnt get a game, but you were an amazing chat presence and teammate. im sure next year will be your year to shine.
zf @slurmz Cynara soviet thanks for all the help dudes.. UPL V durians always goats
SparksBlade my man. once again putting in the effort that an 18k slot should. always a reliable teammate to have who'll always put in insane work for no benefit. thanks once again for caring so much and also being the most irrelevant user on the team
Pohjis thanks for believing in my washed up ass since day 1. sorry i let u down here n there but i promise i wouldnt let tiebreak ensue the same fate. you were the nicest and most amazing manager and thus we've won upl again with no hiccups. wish you all the best in all the tournaments you play, hope you keep conquering your way to an individual trophy brother.

at the closure of another season, the legacy of Defiant Durians remains.. the main question is: who will continue it?
pm for 2019 durians manager tryouts

pce it's been real

Poek

squadala
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Arii Stella At the beggining of this tour, I thought I was going to play the games and nothing else just like what I do in most of the tours as I don't feel like talking a lot most of the time, but you and Leru drafted a team capable of making me get emotionally invested in this team somehow. It was a really fun ride and I loved it. You're amazing, you made all my teams and worked hard for every single one of us so we could get good matchups, tests, etc... you're an excellent manager and even though the game didn't reward you with your so deserved win, you should be proud of what you did and the team you drafted in which we had lots of fun in. You proved wrong so many people throughout this UPL and you have so much potential it's insane. Hope you catch a break soon mi amor te amo muchooo ♥ aún tenemos que cantar más canciones en el server no te escapas :3

Leru It has been very fun teaming up with you, you're hilarious, keep winning arguments bro

Dominatio u eq u win, its incredible we got you for only 3k lol, it was a pleasure meeting you, you should sing along with us even when you're at the gym

Samqian You are really good but you get too nervous at the time of the game, chill man its mons and you got Kara now lol.

Alex Walls Really glad you could clutch for us when we need you to and thanks for the kind words, you'll be avenged next year np.

Holy Break really nice dude, hope you have fun with whatever you decide to do from now on (fgo fgo fgo and fgo) you were a great asset to the team but I feel like later on the exams got to you which is perfectly normal, anime>irl>mons

Melle2402 melloat

Lord Outrage thanks for showing up in the games

Highlord impressive how you went under the radar and went undefeated ezpz

Jhonx~ no sé que decir pero las tonterías que pones en el chat me hacen reir

Habita Montebourg and Wamr you guys weren't the most active presence in the chat but thank you regardless :3

Jirachee spheal gang

-----------

CKW this dude tested with everyone and worked hard even though he wasn't in the team, you're incredible dude that consistency at tryharding is something else

hyw much like CKW this degenerate worked hard for the team and I appreciate it a lot #freehyw

Pearl long time friend and fellow rewrite lover, lets get that second UUPL breh

Level 56 and Astounded Dads. I respect you guys quite a lot and It was cool to have you guys hang around in the chat. Thanks for all the help as well <3

-----------

REST IN PEACE SGR

I know I only played one game but I think I still improved a lot since I started playing ubers (Started playing at the start of upl:blobpex:) anyways I wanted say thank you Pohjis for giving me a chance and giving a tryout! you gave me the best team tour exp I ever had. I never got so close to people like I did on this team. SparksBlade you are hella cool dude and you are very an awesome chat presence and also great person to learn from ("CM LUNA IS BROKEN") Alpha Rabbit @skysolo14,and PurpleGatorade I hope we all stay in touch and keep meme'ing haha. we played soooo many test games but they were always. i wanted say ty purple for always helping grow as player and pointing if I did a wrong play and going over games. I hope to see you in a tour! solo bro get a name change to Solo you're goat af and way to pull that final bro! Exiline Im happy to have the chance to play along side with you. I pick up alot from you and kinda how you build but shit I sound like a broken record lol but you were also fun to talk too. Dont go on a self exiled in a middle of team tour again! If you're having bad luck in mons just gotta keep pushing, nothing is forever. Alkione aka under rated french! bro dont worry about your english dude Im the same just look at this s/o post lolol. Kushalos I dont have much to say but Clutchlos! Lycans you're so good that you can win with bad teams. My Thunder another ubers dude that is one of my faves lets talk more on showdown! @bryonthewellwell used to think you were an asshole from all the tour games we played before but now I see you as a good friend I made on this site let's play more games and talk more also gl in wcop and remember jase duken teams dont lose haha. Gunner Rohan another goat I always watch since spl8. I wanted to say I really happy to play with someone like you on a team tour hope I can meet you in a tour or team tour and play against you. (and I win:blobwizard:) obii bro glad I met you 2 years ago dude. you're def one of my good friends on this site. ty for always helping get a chance tom play team tours by getting name out there. S/O to eyebrow city and delta all you guys are great! rip my english lol

E: s/o to isza and dorell, isza you have much faith in me and dorell always talking to me when I ladder.

E2: Sorry M Dragon I pretty much told you what I wanted to say on discord. But was a awesome playing with one best in smogon and a goat. I hope we get a chance talk more and play again together in some other team tour. Again sorry!

Last edited:
This was my first experience in an Ubers tournament, and it went better than I ever could have imagined when I first signed up. I'm grateful to have been part of this journey and the Durian team is something I'll never forget. There's no way I would have been able to perform as well as I did without a ton of people helping me along the way, so thanks for a fantastic season. Sorry if I missed anyone but I appreciate everyone who contributed to our win.
Alpha Rabbit you were the reason I even had a shot at being drafted in the first place, thanks for getting my name out there after your strong ssnl run. Too bad finals lowered your activity towards the end but you were an amazing teammate the whole way.
Gunner Rohan the team wouldn't have been the same without you. You were always there to hype everyone up or say something so retarded that we got hyped anyway. I really look up to you as a player and I'll never forget that last mon dd zygarde sweep week 1.Thanks for taking a chance on me this upl and GGUNNER.
Pohjis You were a fantastic manager the whole way. I'm really grateful that you drafted me despite the fact that I'd never accomplished anything in this tier before. Wish I could've talked to you more but you're a great guy and hopefully we can team up sometime again in the future.
Alkione I can't even count the number of test games I played with you. You were such a helpful and supportive teammate and always bailed me out with my last minute team decisions by somehow being awake at 5 am. Thanks for all you did for the Durians this year, it was a pleasure getting to know you.
Jase Duken Coil DD Zygarde is the shit but that was just the tip of the iceberg of all the help you gave to the USM squad. Thanks for always being ready to test teams and provide feedback, idk what I would have done without your support
My Thunder One of the few negative things about upl was the fact that you didn't get to play, but holy shit your level of preparation is insane. You showed up day 1 with a huge teambuilder and were always willing to contribute the rest of the way. Thanks for everything.
skysolo14 Unfortunately didn't get to talk to you that much but ur a rly chill guy and clutch AF. You really came though when the team needed it.
SparksBlade Magearna.
jk u were a beast this entire tour, you provided so much support to the USM squad and helped me realize that Deo-s ho is and always will be broken. U had a lot of great ideas and I hope we can team up in the future.
M Dragon Kushalos Kebabe Unfortunately did not get to talk to any of you much but you are all incredibly clutch and I really enjoyed watching all of your games although I have no clue about older gens. USM squad only had a chance to shine because the three of you were so reliable.
Lycans byron the bab bab I learned a lot about ORAS from watching your games and you are both incredible. That double precipice blades play in finals was super fire.
Exiline Don't listen to the haters, I believed in ur wack finals team the whole way and you came thru in the clutch when it mattered.
Zesty43 You were by far the biggest miss of the whole tournament, and I can't thank you enough for helping me out the whole time. You're an incredible player and I couldn't have performed this well without you.
hyw From Week 1 you were always there to test with me and help me become a better player. Sucks that you're leaving and thanks for everything.

This was the most fun I've ever had on this site, and I can't wait to play again with you guys next year.

GGs everybody and congrats Durians! :blobwizard:
I won't get tired of telling u guys how proud I am for the amazing job that we did on this tour but at the end this game is like gambling and only with experience you get to understand that, Regardless this doesn't let me forget that I had so so so much fun with you @Lunalas, our team's atmosphere was awesome and we had a great time in there I couldn't have asked for a better team tbh, we sang together, we got infracted together :fire: i madly love you bois :yay:.
I really appreciate that you showed me respect in this tour despite some morons from the community trying to get on my nerves all the time, you guys were always there for me (despite my Berserker mode), I am glad that Leru and I were smart enough to draft a solid team and I am very happy that I was able to made you all play as I initially promised! I wish you guys the best of lucks in other tours and remember you will always have my help if you ever need it.

As for the haters that bitched when I was picked as manager and said I was gonna draft a joke team:

Now yesh, let's go!:blobwizard:
Poek - my love, lmao it's funny how much we argued about this tour in the past. I honestly didn't expect you to be that active in the chat like wtf every joke, the memes I was shocked and happy that you really enjoyed your time in there and oh my god, you're the best ORAS player from all the time so consistent :heart: what a machine!! I am really happy for you and honestly there is a lot I'd like to say here but I am pretty sure that you already know everything :p I just want to thank you one more time for the help that you gave us as a team and for always being there for me, there is any other person in the whole world I trust the most on here other than you, even if some idiots try to annoy you I admire you that you don't ever get to argue with them because you just simply don't give a damn about it, I always say it and will keep saying it I got so much to learn from you. Sabes que te amo y que siempre te voy a apoyar en toda locura :3

Leru -
[15:56] Astolfo oo: sooo whos the best bw left
[15:56] AriiStella ❀: shit
[15:56] AriiStella ❀: shr
[15:56] AriiStella ❀: sgr
[15:56] AriiStella ❀: for sure
[15:56] Astolfo oo: shit?

[15:56] AriiStella ❀: SGR.
[15:56] Astolfo oo: howd that typo happen LOL

I won't ever forget that LOL. the ygod lover himself!!! thanks so muuuuch for being my assman, and it's cool that our anime taste is so similar because otherwise i wouldn't have let you manage with me lol. Anyway, it was a great time with you, we went nuts in that game in semis you freaking outplayed with THAT team lmao so yeah bar your madness and mine it was fun. hopefully we will get to team up again sometime :3 #illyas forever

Dominatio - safeminatio - Today at 1:29 PM i sexually identify as a bisexual zygarde 50%
My good friend domi, I honestly felt really sad when I couldn't get you in exhibition but this time I was going for you no matter what I seriously don't know how you only went from 3k ._. however I think that your performance was sick they can only beat you with luck :3 you are a consistent player and despite your love story with deoxys-a I loved how you make those teams work, you're very skilled. Oh god how much you made us laugh LOL and the ladder battles alongside with samqian were insanes, Love you so much friend.

hyw - onii-chan uwu!!! man it's amazing lol we know each other from a long time now and i can't thank you enough for all the help that you genuinely gave us, you helped me a lot.. the dedication that you put was incredible, you are such a good person henri I will miss you so so bad if you really decide to quit for good ;w; we almost did it! we were teammates in my first UPL and now we were again (even if i didn't oficially drafted you) you are a Lunala :3 thx babe for everything

Highlord -
Scales Of Justice-05/13/2018
Highlord you better be high af when you play today bro
Idk what sort of praising should I say tbh because I think you already know what I think about you. Your perfomance on this tour was amazing I always knew you got a big pontential that's why you were on my draft plan since the beginning I am really glad that we got you, what a rocking beast. the effort, the prep was splendid and I am very proud of you even if some idiots try to blame on ''your perfects matchups'' you shut their mouths and proved that you are a great player. Keep up that awesome job because I am 100% convinced you could win any tour here .w. !!!!!

Holy Break - leru's husbando. I'm really glad that you rejoined our team and appeared when we needed you the most! I kow you had a rough time with life but you were a great teammate and you showed me that you are a mature person, thanks so much the help regarding teambuilding and the spreads that we made together worked out p well and I knew you were gonna be a good chat presence. I am happy that you got to know me better and if I ever ws harsh you know that I am sorry I had to encourage you to never give up and I am so proud that you never did it!

Melle2402 - ngl, your games were so hilarious LOL fucking :melloat: don't worry about the games that you didn't win at the end we all tend to do our own mistakes but it doesn't mean that you suck as player, you are really good and I'll be gassing up in your wcop games so be ready MELLOAT, hopefully i will get to listen the german singing eventually.

Samqian - samqian - 04/19/2018 hide your dogs i eat those
Samqi, I know you think that you let us down, I honestly don't blame you at all I know it was your first team tour but man you are a great player you only lack of self-confidence which shouldn't be that way! I told you before this UPL started that I wanted to forget the past and I am glad that you proved me how mature you can be. You should really play this game more often because I think if you convince yourself of your skills you'll be a machine. *-*

Wamr Jhonx~ - jajaja guys I truly hope that you learned a bit more from Ubers in this tourney thanks for being part from the crew and expect to see u more involved in the tournament scene n_n you'll always have my help don't ever forget that!

Alex Walls SGR - You know each other pretty well and I want to congratulate you for the great prep in finals, a shame that I didn't put you play earlier Alex ;w; however you were there when the team needed you the most and it was a real pleasure to have you there. RIP SGR our fallen angel dw man you'll live in our hearts and hope to see you around in the server n_n

Jirachee Lord Outrage - jirachee I would have loved to see you playing again ;w; I still want to thank you for signing up and for getting the games done. And Trout even if u were innactive I can understand that this game is indeed frustrating and you got unlucky in some games I hope that you are okay, thanks for being willing to play when we put you in and best of lucks irl!

Holy Ghost Habita Montebourg - guys even if we didn't talk that much I hope you had fun! I know this experience will help you to grow as player and I have big expectations on both of you keep it up dudes.

People outside of the team aka the Jirachis. Weeb fusion ---:afrostar:

CKW - man, you're amazing. thanks for joining us and for the great help and ofc for being my best friend ever i was sad that you didn't end up on my team but I knew I left you in good hands with level :3 love you friend hopefully we will be teammates again and I will support you forever!!

Pearl Level 56 Astounded - guys you were incredible thanks for chilling out in our team chat for showing us a very genuine support and as well the help that you provided us. A shame that level and ast are quitting though ;w; you'll be missed in the ubers scene and as for perla dpp ubers is a cursed tier.
i will proceed to leave the best artwork in gartic from all the time a masterpiece made by level 56.

Forgive me if my english is madly broken even though at this point we all already know that -_-. Perhaps who knows I might return next year but as for now I am moving on from Ubers as this was gonna be my last tour with the community, it's been an interesting ride I've had one of my best and saddest moments on here and to be honest I am glad that it's finally over. Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming the entire community but most of you already know who I am, and I want to thank to the few people that had faith on me aka the ones that weren't idiots.. it's kinda nostalgic to say goodbye however I can see some skilled newer players I hope to see you guys in snake draft best of lucks to everyone and especially to Nayrz I know you will do a good job a tier leader and half of my heart is still a drizzler :sheep:. (:

lolis won't ever disappear though!
~ riri out ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)