Ubers Premier League I [Week 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming GG, sorry Blazikens, lost again, this time this is just because I made the wrong choice between 2 moves, 1/2 chance to win. :/
Black serie that I don't deserve.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
had a good game with High Impulse but unfortunately i lagged out and it was impossible to replay due to some crits, then i won the rematch thanks to thunder paralysis. gg friend

The matchup was horribly gay and Donkey is a way better player, still won anyways because of the former. GG I guess, well played (for you) for sure.

If Mind can't play I'll be subbing in Yehom, so Private contact both of them.

Also Furai fix loco's name in the match ups it's annoying me.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
is that a substitution faint ?_? or are you just putting this on hold

Well Mind posted on page 3 asking if you can allow him to play on Thursday, so yeah it's on hold for now. But technically it's your decision. If he's not allowed to play on Thursday than sub in Yehom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)