Ubers Premier League I [Week 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
Yeah, I think we can trust davidness on this matter, really.

Also, as Giara said, pkrs didnt came even though the former was there all the week. The first time he came was yesterday, at 2am complaining about giara being gone.

Anyway, you can find everything on pkrs/davidness wall.

davidness said:
I been very active. State on Saturday
and Sunday waiting for my opponent.
Something that never appeared. I is
hard to spot early on weekdays and I
work every day. 5:30 pm I finish work
and be home 6pm or 6:30

I been very active! I feel sorry for you.
I have no guilt of not being able to find
my opponent. Also yes I searched the
weekend

Not denying my lack of activity until Saturday (finals), and sadly anikhraman has disappared since that day. Maybe he implied that in his first VM but that wasn't clear enough for me to not forget about it :|

Not denying my lack of activity until Saturday (finals), and sadly anikhraman has disappared since that day. Maybe he implied that in his first VM but that wasn't clear enough for me to not forget about it :|
Yes anik is most active during the weekends :/
Anyway looks like this wont happen so subbing in zorodark for anik

Fighting Marth tomorrow if possible!!!

(22:22) NidokingUser183: want to play for upl in a few min
(22:23) NidokingUser183: -funk
(22:35) akhimarth: i can tomorrow mate
(22:35) akhimarth: at 10-30 gmt
(22:35) NidokingUser183: ok
(22:35) akhimarth: its 3:30am here
(22:35) akhimarth: 10.30 gmt good for you tomorrow?
(22:35) akhimarth: ill be on here under the name akhi marth i mgiht be on 10-40 or so
(22:35) akhimarth: but ill be on this server unde the name akhimrath or akhi marth
(22:36) akhimarth: i will be on until late
(22:36) akhimarth: so any time from 10-30 gmt to 4-am gmt is fine yea?
(22:36) NidokingUser183: Yeah
(22:36) akhimarth: okay cool

After being ignored for over an hour by syrim on IRC, it's time to leave and take some sleep.

Also, answering his VM's here, to save time; I contacted u on IRC AT LEAST 4 times, including this last one, and all of them I waited for at least 10 mins... Most of them I waited way more than 10 mins.

Absolutely impossible to make it happen, guess it will be another activity win. =/

Alright! So I come back online today to see what happened with the activity wins and coinflips. Furai mentioned that Week 2 would be just one week, not a double week. I told Furai that you weren't online until the day of the deadline. I was online everyday up and until the deadline (May 18th) and I asked Furai if I would get an activity win if you didn't show you by the 18th... I did just that! I was online till the 18th... you weren't. I come back online today to find out that you sent me a VM on the 19th and that the week had an extention... wow... now what does Furai have to say about this? Sadly, I can't be online for the next two days since I gotta study for my exams. Going offline.

I completely agree with anik, and furai surely should give anik the win as his opponent only vm'ed him after deadline extension while anik was available the entire week (the same reason furai gave me for my activity loss last round).

bear in mind i only vm'd on the last day (prior to the extension) because you answered on your own wall like a mong. otherwise i apologise for occasionally taking time out of my life to do better things than play pkmn

anywho i don't know why my opp is making an activity post when neither of us have really made much effort to contact each other since thursday when i had a driving lesson. it'll probably get done today though since i'm sure furai will give another month extension

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
BW2: Funkasaurus vs AkhiMarth

BW2: Pedrock vs syrim - activity
BW2: mostwanted vs Donkey - activity
BW2: Fiction. vs PsYch071c - activity
BW2: H-C vs .Robert - activity

DPP: JabbaTheGriffin vs CBTerrakion - coinflip

BW2: Zephir vs ZoroDark - activity
BW2: KidChameleon vs davidness - activity

Stop being pathetic.

Week 3 will be up in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)