Ubers Premier League I [Week 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
I've been trying to get this battle done all week. I gave Emily 2 specific times and dates that I could play, both of which she agreed to, but she never got on at either of those times. She messaged me about 30 minutes ago telling me she could play and I got on about 10 minutes later and responded, but she has been inactive since I sent the message, and she just logged off. I tried to get this battle done.

didnt see blim all weekend. have finals this week.
edit: i would prefer an extension to the end of this week (friday) since I want to play this match and it looks like a lot of matches didnt get done.

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Activity Post.
Was kinda active throughout the last week and didnt see iris on much. And whenever i did he left shortly after or something else. Was hoping we could play this weekend but he didnt turn up. :& (He also didnt answer my last vm asking for a specific time on Sunday, but i was online pretty much all of Sunday anyways....)

Activity post

I had sended a vm to my opponent and he said to be available for the weekend but whenever I went online he wasn't anywhere. Now I cant battle till thursday.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I checked the VM and what I see is a VM not sent to your opponent but a VM posted on your own wall, so he never was notified that you responded, which is not his responsibility to check your wall if his opponent could not send a VM properly.

Second, Fiction has been active on IRC this past weekend, so I'm certain if he was notified, this match would have happened.

Fiction

Well I checked PO and showdown and he never was there this weekend while he said he will be available, sorry if I wrongly vm'ed and I still dont know how it got posted on my wall. But still shouldn't he be on PO or PS at weekend if he said so.

Well I checked PO and showdown and he never was there this weekend while he said he will be available, sorry if I wrongly vm'ed and I still dont know how it got posted on my wall. But still shouldn't he be on PO or PS at weekend if he said so.
I know how it got posted to your wall. You posted it there by accident.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Next time if you wanna look serious here, post only "act".

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Read: IRC where a good proportion of almost everyone that stays around is usually on. Nobody is obligated to be on PO/PS if they're available to play. They generally should be within reach to get on PO/PS, which you can do by either sending a forum PM/VM or finding your opp on IRC. There are guides onsite on how to connect to IRC, which you could've looked up or your captain could've showed you.

I didn't answer because i told HSA the night before i could not play on Sunday. I was as active as you were over the week but i didn't come on till 8-9 my time when you were way off. We were simply never able to play due to hectic scheduling this week. That night you VM'd me i was away from the computer checking the week with my phone anyways so i couldn't play then either.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You guys have the rest of today and tomorrow to get those matches done. I am referring ONLY to the RoboGroudons / Durians / Strongs / Folgorios, as those are the teams who aren't done yet.

Props to the Hazy Ho-Ohs and the Black City Blazikens for finishing their series; pretty close too!

Cherub Agent decided to depart from the league, so the .Krazy Kyogres can tell me a sub until today ends; otherwise the Psycho Killers will receive the win.

im cute

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
You're the one who subbed in at the last day Dubby, don't act like "he never contacted me", that's stupid; thanks.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
rofl im blind

if you won't get it done dubby you may have a small extension is my fault

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
I didnt said he was stupid, I said that doing this kind of things is stupid, dont misunderstand what I'm posting.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I laughed at go10 trying to have an intelligent discussion with Donkey lol.

Oh, and I knew that each round was supposed to last a week, but I didn't know that you meant a Venus' week.

I laughed at go10 trying to have an intelligent discussion with Donkey lol.

Oh, and I knew that each round was supposed to last a week, but I didn't know that you meant a Venus' week.
I am intelligent. Hence, every conversation that anyone shares with me is inherently intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)