Metagame Ubers Metagame and Set Discussion v4 - DLC 2 Edition

ditto functions as a glue Mon in teams where you can't fit certain counterplay(like arc fairy to check koraidon for example) for some mons. it's able to revenge kill scale shot koraidon mostly, but also zacian like you said. it can work on bulkier teams and offensive teams alike, although I think you'll find more success using it in offense. this team I built for uwc tried to showcase ditto's strengths, even if it's outdated now. the team can probably work if you change etern's tera and make gliscor uturn.
Trust me I am an offense enjoyer. Ditto is the best revenge killer in the tier imo and even stops non sub basculegion (maybe (I don't know if they run scarf))

how usable is seed miraidon in HO atm? with something like agility cm and stabs. looks like a fun set but cannot do anything to ting lu and iron tread
Double dance miraidon commonly runs electric seed. It runs a set of agility, calm mind and dragon pulse. The electric move can either be electro drift for more power or parabolic charge to recover hp, which can be nice due to boosting defenses. Its a decent set.
Miraidon @ Electric Seed
Level: 100
Modest Nature
Tera Type: Dragon
Ability: Hadron Engine
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
- Electro Drift
- Dragon Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Agility

how usable is seed miraidon in HO atm? with something like agility cm and stabs. looks like a fun set but cannot do anything to ting lu and iron tread
The set's busted behind screens. If you run that kinda HO, I highly recommend it. If not, a more standard Mirai set like boots pivot or lo sweeper would probably be better off for you. You can see heatranator's set if you end up using it. I'd probably run tera fairy over dragon, but that's just me.

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
To add on to what the two previous replies before this said, you might also want to consider parabolic charge, I think that's the name of the electric giga drain, for some recovery. The main reason being of course, extreme killer. Of course, being longer in the field helps because once this Miraidon gets going, it can become pretty hard to stop. As for Ting Lu and Iron Treads, simply don't use Miraidon until those two are sufficiently weakened. There's really not much Miraidon can do to a full health Ting Lu and Treads

+1 252+ SpA Hadron Engine Miraidon Electro Drift vs. 200 HP / 0 SpD Arceus in Electric Terrain: 409-483 (94.8 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Silk Scarf Arceus Extreme Speed vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Miraidon through Reflect: 54-64 (13.3 - 15.8%) -- possible 7HKO

I'm not dissing parabolic charge here, but I'd say that e-drift is significantly better behind screens. Of course, not many use them, and I would very much recommend charge if you don't.

+1 252+ SpA Hadron Engine Miraidon Electro Drift vs. 200 HP / 0 SpD Arceus in Electric Terrain: 409-483 (94.8 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Silk Scarf Arceus Extreme Speed vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Miraidon through Reflect: 54-64 (13.3 - 15.8%) -- possible 7HKO

I'm not dissing parabolic charge here, but I'd say that e-drift is significantly better behind screens. Of course, not many use them, and I would very much recommend charge if you don't.
I would argue that Parabolic Charge is better in screens because the recovery of parabolic charge, along with the reduced damage from screens, along with the 1 or 2 CM boosts to special defense allow it to snowball quickly, and the healing can make it impossible to revenge kill in some situations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 7)