Ubers Ubers Last Chance Qualifier No Johns - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It's early but requesting extension, martinvtran's schedule & my schedule don't match for the end of the week
might need extention, nobody tell my opponent but i have a busy weekend and i need them to play today but they arnt on :/

The rules were clear.

• Deadline for each round is extremely short clocking it at 4 days as the maximum. Don't sign-up if you can't commit to the high pace action!
Again, this tournament is created around extremely hastily played matches so ONLY SIGN-UP IF YOU CAN PLAY 2 MATCHES A WEEK!

You will both have 12 hours after the deadline to play your series. If you don't play after these 12 hours, both your series will be coinflipped.

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity:

Hookah Doncic vs Mr.Bossaru : Hookah Doncic was on at schedule time and Mr.Bossary wasn't. Activity for Hookah Doncic.
GeniusFromHoenn vs Hax Believer : While I understand 20 minutes seem quite short, the minimum he was to wait is only 15 minutes, so if you were on 20 minutes after the scheduled time, he has the right to call for an activity win. Activity for GeniusFromHoenn.
Farce Of The Death vs Electroman102 : Electroman102 wasn't on at the time of schedule, and then gave the win. Activity for Farce Of The Death.

Round 2 will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)