Ubers Battle of the Week - Week 6 - Voting

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Blue Jay
Fireburn

Sounds interesting, as long as we can convince Blue Jay to play a gen 5 match ;~;

Speaking of which, Trainer Au , what do you think about moving this into gen 6 some week? There's no rush, of course, but we could have people vote on whether they would like to move into gen 6 next week or something or continue to do gen5 botw.

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
Speaking of which, Trainer Au , what do you think about moving this into gen 6 some week? There's no rush, of course, but we could have people vote on whether they would like to move into gen 6 next week or something or continue to do gen5 botw.
Yeah I have been wondering if this is a good idea or not, I'm glad someone brought it up.

This will be the final week for the gen 5 ubers botw, the thread will continue in the x+y ubers forum after this week. Let's make the last gen 5 ubers botw a good one guys!

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
can i plz nominate miself,,,,,,,,,, such moderater;;;;; smorgen

fireburn

Also advertise in #pokemon, please. (I'll do it myself if I'm there but if I'm not, it would be cool if somebody did it)

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
fuk all of you

gonna be good, my money is on fireburn, though it's easily gone either way

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Blue Jay and I will have our match in a few. Come to the Ubers room on PS! to watch.

EDIT - Lost 1-0 to Blue Jay, brought a Deoxys-S weak team and paid for it dearly. gg!

Last edited:

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
Ugh I promised myself I would make it to this battle but I missed it too ;_;.

That concludes the 5th gen ubers botw! Thank you to everyone who participated for giving us such great battles. Now hop on over to the XY forum for the new thread that I'll post soon.

If a mod could lock this after people are done commenting on the match, etc. that'd be swell.

This game shows that its just as bad to not have an answer to Deoxys as to E-killer or Ghostceus. I feel that a lot of players are missing that and thats why its always a good idea to bring Deoxys offense. Especially the bulky rocket helmet one is often forgotten to counter and does almost always get two layers even outside of the ladder.

Gratz Blue J gg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)