Tournament Uber Generations Team Tournament: Round 3($90 Prize Pool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Uber Generations Tour

Approved by Aberforth
uber.png
Specific Rules:

• Tiers played will be Gen 6 Ubers, Gen 7 Ubers, Gen 8 Ubers. Rules and bans will be in accordance with the tier bans.
  • Each series is a best of three, single elimination, with every individual matchup being best of one.
  • Matches to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • Players can play different tiers for different rounds. Tier cannot be changed once the round is announced. Dm me the lineup for the next round if you won the current
Tier resources:

General tournament rules:

Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.

Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

Round 3
French touch vs no
SS: Royal1604 vs. Piyush25
USM: RedEmption vs. So Noisy
ORAS: Alkione vs skimmythegod

The Pokehub vs Thor, mashing the jis
SS: Alpha1013 vs. Pohjis
USM: megaidot vs. ILoveMashing❤
ORAS: Real FV13 vs. Thor

Oaiqwx Orkovhb vs ich bin kein weeb
SS: steelskitty vs. Fogbound Lake
USM: Aurora vs. QWILY
ORAS: Kate vs. Leru

SDT GDB CAN vs Kaguya Simps V2
SS: Raph369 vs. Akarui~Kurayami
USM: Arithmophobia vs. Srita Kaguya
ORAS: MMII vs. Estuardo19

Dm me on Hoenn#7587 if you have any questions.

Round 3 deadline is October 9th, 11:59PM GMT-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)