Tournament Tundra Cup - Round 3

On the day of the game you didn't contact me either, and from Thursday you told me you couldn't play, you told me you were going to ask for ext and I see that since Monday you called act. What kind of dirty technique is that?
I told you at the top of the week i was busy 3 days on the day of the game i was on main the whole time and even after that we rescheduled for Monday which once again you weren’t on for after Monday i called act. I said in my extension and to you that we could extend to Monday so we could play then its not a dirty technique its not trying to take over half the week for a game that shoulda been played a while ago.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Activity Wins:

Flarowak vs. squinn - Flarowak has not been on since Sunday and was not able to reschedule after asking about playing on Monday; squinn gets the win
ChoiceScarfed vs. Bread Sandwich - while there was barely any scheduling, Bread Sandwich provided initiated contact and shared his timezone while ChoiceScarfed did not provide provide his timezone/availability, nor have they replied to Bread Sandwich's latest reply. Bread Sandwich will get the win

Gonna give the following users a little extra time (until 1 PM GMT-5 to be precise):

100%GXE vs. 64 Squares

New matchups:

squinn vs. Stareal
Bread Sandwich vs. umbry

Edit: made the coinflip: Coinflip

Estronic vs. 64 Squares

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)