INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
beat pi face in an interesting one, gg

also i guess hawkstar forgot to report that he lost to me, gg in that one too

edit i was too black for metroid78, i beat him in our game of basketball

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Beat Syrim game 1, we both kinda misplayed though and made stupid decisions 0_0, gg

Double posting to say I also beat Steven Snype :P, haxed on the very last turn lol, gg still, it was p. good aside that :D.

Triple post to say I lost game 1 to Poppy, will do game 2 after 72 hours.

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Why Furry combine my triple post, anyway lost to Poppy game 2, restarting now

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
mamoswine failed me smh

g___g

i think i lost anyway but it still failed me............

Nice Title. Quick question. These battles are over the smogon simulator right? I would assume so. I can do PO as well if that is it. I read over the rules and nothing was stated about where the battles would happen. In any event I'm in.

Great I think I'll just stick with PO so I don't have to rebuild my teams. I am currently seeing if my team will take more then just the sad PO ladder on. Got to about 1300 points before I had one of those bad days and dropped down to like 1200. Kinda a bummer but I am working on it. So can I just challenge anyone to a battle anytime?

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Great I think I'll just stick with PO so I don't have to rebuild my teams. I am currently seeing if my team will take more then just the sad PO ladder on. Got to about 1300 points before I had one of those bad days and dropped down to like 1200. Kinda a bummer but I am working on it. So can I just challenge anyone to a battle anytime?
By order, and as long as the one you're challenging agrees to play on PO it's fine. Meet them up on #ubers on IRC.

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Double posting to say that I beat Syrim. Also PS's EV system is mean :(, gg man and sorry about that EV problem

polop

is a Contributor Alumnus
Triple posting to say I won against Steven Snype in a VERY close game :D, gg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)