Toxicroak

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ice Punch has some illegality issues, however. I always prefer my Toxicroak to run a set of Swords Dance(or Bulk Up) / Drain Punch / Sucker Punch / Substitute. With a sub up most opponents will be forced into attacking and then you hit them with a +2 LO Sucker Punch in the rain (as to nullify the LO damage), then you just rock face. I ran double Sucker Punch users in Bisharp and Toxicroak and that was pretty awesome actually. Since with Bisharp Taunting users into attacking makes Sucker Punch pretty awesome overall.

Plus Dark / Fighting is hella awesome type coverage
exactly

Ice Punch should always be taken into consideration..otherwise toxicroak gets destroyed by any dragon out ther
Not really. If you have a Sub up, then you can Sucker Punch the ass of any dragon that tries to fuck you over. Lati@s are OHKOed by unboosted SPunch, and Salamence takes a decent amount. The only reason you should ever be using Ice Punch is to hit Dragonite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)