Tournament Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal

Round 4

Welcome to Round 4 of Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal! The tier for this seasonal is National Dex Anything Goes, but every Legendary Pokemon is banned. Here is a list of all the Pokemon that are disallowed: https://www.serebii.net/pokemon/legendary.shtml.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard National Dex Anything Goes minus Legendary Pokemon Tournament.
    • Mega Pokemon are NOT Legendaries
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • All rounds will be first to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • SCHEDULE ON YOUR OPPONENT'S SMOGON WALL ONLY. I WILL IGNORE ANY SCHEDULING THAT ISN'T THIS. Any battle that isn't played will be coinflipped unless an ACT call is posted in the thread.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are required.
  • Battles where a Legendary is used will count as a loss for the person who brings it. In a case where both users bring a Legendary, then both of them will get a win added to their score (e.g. If the set score is 2-1 and you both bring a Legendary, now it's 3-2 and the person with 3 wins, wins). Players are also allowed to agree to replay without a Legendary if they so wish, but there's no penalty for just taking the forced win/loss and moving on.
Ruleset - Standard NatDex
Bans - Legendary, Restricted Legendary, Mythical

/Challenge National Dex AG @@@ -Restricted Legendary,-Sub-Legendary,-Mythical

Pairings

Winner's Bracket
Maylee  vs  MTB
Milo
 vs  Grandmaster7890
Rafadude  vs  Cobykalinka
Runoisch  vs  Mandibuladel5555
ICE 3M  vs  Uta The Clown
pppppp  vs  shadowmaster6789
saba
 vs  TheSerotoninVibes
Jonbot  vs  Alpha1013
AHHHHHHHH
 vs  Marshme1to
King Griffin  vs  Crunchman
Aikotoba  vs  PociekMociek
Goro Yagami  vs  rarre
Pikaslayer2022
 vs  Tranquility
Tahz  vs  Da Pizza Man
SpaceSpeakers  vs  Oozir
Siegfried  vs  Latias

Loser's Bracket

Turtlek  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Azzle  vs  MustardNischal
KeshBa54
 vs  GlalieGoesBoom
Kobeduel  vs  Kayzn
memedose46  vs  mazzy7887
yuykoko  vs  The Dragon Master
Shadow06  vs  Rex15808
Spcplayzz
 vs  Comedier
Some Thug  vs  Farce Of The Death
The one and only buck  vs  Sificon
MiNi Charizard-x  vs  lochdaddy
RobDog747  vs  txitxas
SwordIsBored
 vs  ADF Test
EliasOrSo  vs  TrainerPla
Riku Sakuraba  vs  Bye 1
Velcroc  vs  Bye 2

(Double drop last round, So to try and avoid RR finals, Riku Sakuraba and Velcroc don't need to play this week)

Relevant Clauses:
  • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, so don't do it.

Deadline is November 27th, 10:00 PM GMT -4. Have fun!

Last edited:

Tahz

Banned deucer.
Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal

Round 4

Welcome to Round 4 of Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal! The tier for this seasonal is National Dex Anything Goes, but every Legendary Pokemon is banned. Here is a list of all the Pokemon that are disallowed: https://www.serebii.net/pokemon/legendary.shtml.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard National Dex Anything Goes minus Legendary Pokemon Tournament.
    • Mega Pokemon are NOT Legendaries
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • All rounds will be first to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • SCHEDULE ON YOUR OPPONENT'S SMOGON WALL ONLY. I WILL IGNORE ANY SCHEDULING THAT ISN'T THIS. Any battle that isn't played will be coinflipped unless an ACT call is posted in the thread.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are required.
  • Battles where a Legendary is used will count as a loss for the person who brings it. In a case where both users bring a Legendary, then both of them will get a win added to their score (e.g. If the set score is 2-1 and you both bring a Legendary, now it's 3-2 and the person with 3 wins, wins). Players are also allowed to agree to replay without a Legendary if they so wish, but there's no penalty for just taking the forced win/loss and moving on.
Ruleset - Standard NatDex
Bans - Legendary, Restricted Legendary, Mythical

/Challenge National Dex AG @@@ -Restricted Legendary,-Sub-Legendary,-Mythical

Pairings

Winner's Bracket
Maylee  vs  MTB
Milo  vs  Grandmaster7890
Rafadude  vs  Cobykalinka
Runoisch  vs  Mandibuladel5555
ICE 3M  vs  Uta The Clown
pppppp  vs  shadowmaster6789
saba  vs  TheSerotoninVibes
Jonbot  vs  Alpha1013
AHHHHHHHH  vs  Marshme1to
King Griffin  vs  Crunchman
Aikotoba  vs  PociekMociek
Goro Yagami  vs  rarre
Pikaslayer2022  vs  Tranquility
Tahz  vs  Da Pizza Man
SpaceSpeakers  vs  Oozir
Siegfried  vs  Latias

Loser's Bracket

Turtlek  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Azzle  vs  MustardNischal
KeshBa54  vs  GlalieGoesBoom
Kobeduel  vs  Kayzn
memedose46  vs  mazzy7887
yuykoko  vs  The Dragon Master
Shadow06  vs  Rex15808
Spcplayzz  vs  Comedier
Some Thug  vs  Farce Of The Death
The one and only buck  vs  Sificon
MiNi Charizard-x  vs  lochdaddy
RobDog747  vs  txitxas
SwordIsBored  vs  ADF Test
EliasOrSo  vs  TrainerPla
Riku Sakuraba  vs  Bye 1
Velcroc  vs  Bye 2

(Double drop last round, So to try and avoid RR finals, Riku Sakuraba and Velcroc don't need to play this week)

Relevant Clauses:
  • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, so don't do it.

Deadline is November 27th, 10:00 PM GMT -4. Have fun!
contacted op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)