Tournament Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal - Round 3 (Losers only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal

Round 3

Welcome to Round 3 of Tours Plaza Fall Seasonal! The tier for this seasonal is National Dex Anything Goes, but every Legendary Pokemon is banned. Here is a list of all the Pokemon that are disallowed: https://www.serebii.net/pokemon/legendary.shtml.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard National Dex Anything Goes minus Legendary Pokemon Tournament.
    • Mega Pokemon are NOT Legendaries
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • All rounds will be first to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • SCHEDULE ON YOUR OPPONENT'S SMOGON WALL ONLY. I WILL IGNORE ANY SCHEDULING THAT ISN'T THIS. Any battle that isn't played will be coinflipped unless an ACT call is posted in the thread.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are required.
  • Battles where a Legendary is used will count as a loss for the person who brings it. In a case where both users bring a Legendary, then both of them will get a win added to their score (e.g. If the set score is 2-1 and you both bring a Legendary, now it's 3-2 and the person with 3 wins, wins). Players are also allowed to agree to replay without a Legendary if they so wish, but there's no penalty for just taking the forced win/loss and moving on.
Ruleset - Standard NatDex
Bans - Legendary, Restricted Legendary, Mythical

/Challenge National Dex AG @@@ -Restricted Legendary,-Sub-Legendary,-Mythical

Pairings

Loser's Bracket

1729is56time  vs  TrainerPla
sxid  vs  MustardNischal
Loading0987  vs  Azzle
smoolic  vs  Rex15808
Farce Of The Death
 vs  jay.genjiro
The one and only buck  vs  kingbura
YeetedByGrandma  vs  The Dragon Master
Turtlek
 vs  Mirageuuuuh
robotsnivy  vs  polt
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Shandeur
Eve  vs  RobDog747
KeshBa54
 vs  RoyalReloaded
Some Thug  vs  diego_yuhhi
Fluore  vs  Kobeduel
Velcroc
 vs  TaxFraud
Liimpy  vs  Spcplayzz
lochdaddy
 vs  StreagZach
freezai  vs  mazzy7887
Cinderace123456  vs  Tarah204
MiNi Charizard-x  vs  Bread Sandwich
FightingStorm  vs  Shadow06
EliasOrSo
 vs  Fancy1
Thimo  vs  SwordIsBored
Mattorr Is Cute  vs  memedose46
Comedier
 vs  uhBella
Kayzn  vs  Manil_pro
GlalieGoesBoom  vs  2448a
Frixel  vs  yuykoko
ADF Test
 vs  Ducky
Riku Sakuraba  vs  Giga-Chandélure
chechnya6  vs  txitxas
Sificon
 vs  metagross does architectu

Relevant Clauses:
  • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
General Tournament Rules:
  • Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, so don't do it.

Deadline is November 20th, 10:00 PM GMT -4. Have fun!

Last edited:
Why am i in losers my opponent didnt show up

Isaiah edit: because you were in losers last round -> a win in the losers bracket doesn't put you into the winners bracket; it just progresses you further through losers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)