Pet Mod [TOURNAMENT] Black Market [Won by anaconja!]

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Okay, signups are closed! Now it's the moment you've all been waiting for...

...it's buying time!!!!

And to help you with that is the spreadsheet! It contains the prices for everything: moves, abilities, typings, and stats. It also contains what each starter will have and how much points you will start with for choosing certain starters. It will also contain the data for every fakemon you guys make (after shopping phase).

As a reminder, do not announce your purchases in the thread! DM me here on Smogon or on Discord (zxgzxg#4137).
Types: [Type 1], [Type 2], [Type 3]
Starting Balance: [Add the starting balance for each starter you got]

[Fakemon 1]
Type: +[New Type] ([Cost])
Ability: +[New Ability(s)] ([Cost])
Stats: +[hp Increase] HP, +[atk Increase] ATK, +[def Increase] DEF, +[spa Increase] SPA, +[spd Increase] SPD, +[HP Increase] SPE ([Cost])
Moves: +[New Move(s)] ([Cost])

[Fakemon 2]
Stats: +[hp Increase] HP, +[atk Increase] ATK, +[def Increase] DEF, +[spa Increase] SPA, +[spd Increase] SPD, +[HP Increase] SPE ([Cost])

[Fakemon 3]
```
Types: [Type 1], [Type 2], [Type 3]
Starting Balance: [Add the starting balance for each starter you got]

[Fakemon 1]

[Fakemon 2]

[Fakemon 3]
```
You have 48 hours. Spend wisely!

edit: included universal moves. important ones include toxic, protect, substitute, facade, and hidden power

Last edited:

Rezzo

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Pre-Contributor
Sorry I'm bowing out as well for essentially the same reason. I don't know a single thing about Natdex OU and the idea of having to learn it on top of moulding my fakemons around it is gonna stress me out too much (already is).

gl to all, looking forward to spectating

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
Formerly resigning here: I dumped every point into one mon to make a Regen brokemon before Zxg informed me that Regen was unavailable. I don’t have time to make a new mon, so I’m resigning.

Edit: alright then, back in

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Formerly resigning here: I dumped every point into one mon to make a Regen brokemon before Zxg informed me that Regen was unavailable. I don’t have time to make a new mon, so I’m resigning.
Fear not! Due to the low amount of submission and the general confusion around everything, I’m extending time by another 48 hours.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
sorry but gotta drop out too, am lacking time rn
would've love to be involved in this, concept's cool

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Ok, shop is closed! To those who weren't able to get submissions in, I'll run something like this in the future, so stay tuned for that :)

In the meantime, please be patient while council prepares Round 1. See you then!

EDIT: you are in the tournament if i told u smth like "all good" or "looks good"
Blueclisque
anaconja
Paulluxx
Mossy Sandwich
Beaf Cultist
Spiderpig238
Bobsican
KeeganSkymin4444
Gekokeso
Lapzaplerq
Cratersmash
squawkerz
Gravity Monkey
XenonHero126
lavarina

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Alright, mod's live, so let's get started!

Round 1
Gravity Monkey vs. Mossy Sandwich
Squawkerz vs. Gekokeso
Paulluxx vs. KeeganSkymin4444
Cratersmash vs. Spiderpig2398
Bluecliqse vs. XenonHero126
Bobsican vs. Beaf Cultist
anaconja vs. Lapzaplerq
lavarina vs. Double Iron Bash

Just to review the rules:
  • This is a best of 3, single elimination tournament. Its ruleset is National Dex minus Z-moves.
  • You must bring ALL 3 of your fakemon. This is still 6v6, so you should bring 3 other Pokemon too.
  • Remember to post replays in this thread.
You have 5 days to schedule and battle. Good luck!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)