Project Top 10 Titans of ZU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
With 5 votes, :Klang: and :Klinklang: are both ranked as our #4 ZU titans! You may choose from any one of the options listed below. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally. Have fun in voting for the fifth most influential titan!

I will be voting for :Ivysaur:

:Sawk: :Tangela: :Centiskorch: :Gourgeist: :pyukumuku: :Ground memory: :Sandslash-alola: :Alcremie: :Ludicolo: :Glalie:and :Froslass: :Persian: and :Persian-Alola: :Ivysaur: :Qwilfish: :Pincurchin::Kangaskhan::Jynx: :Rhydon: :Hattrem: :Electric Memory: :Altaria: :Wishiwashi::Grapploct: :Pikachu: :Grookey: :Grass Memory: :Machoke: :Togetic: :Eldegoss: :Sneasel: :Articuno: :Miltank:

Last edited:

5Dots

Chairs
With 3 votes, :Tangela: is ranked as our #5 ZU titan! You may choose from any one of the options listed below. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally. Have fun in voting for the sixth most influential titan!

I will be voting for :Rhydon:

:Sawk: :Centiskorch: :Gourgeist: :pyukumuku: :Ground memory: :Sandslash-alola: :Alcremie: :Ludicolo: :Glalie:and :Froslass: :Persian: and :Persian-Alola: :Ivysaur: :Qwilfish: :Pincurchin::Kangaskhan::Jynx: :Rhydon: :Hattrem: :Electric Memory: :Altaria: :Wishiwashi::Grapploct: :Pikachu: :Grookey: :Grass Memory: :Machoke: :Togetic: :Eldegoss: :Sneasel: :Articuno: :Miltank:

5Dots

Chairs
With 3 votes, :Sawk: is ranked as our #6 ZU titan! You may choose from any one of the options listed below. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally. Have fun in voting for the seventh most influential titan!

:Centiskorch: :Gourgeist: :pyukumuku: :Ground memory: :Sandslash-alola: :Alcremie: :Ludicolo: :Glalie:and :Froslass: :Persian: and :Persian-Alola: :Ivysaur: :Qwilfish: :Pincurchin::Kangaskhan::Jynx: :Rhydon: :Hattrem: :Altaria: :Wishiwashi::Grapploct: :Pikachu: :Grookey: :Grass Memory: :Machoke: :Togetic: :Eldegoss: :Sneasel: :Articuno: :Miltank:

My vote will be going towards :rhydon:

5Dots

Chairs
With 4 votes, :Ivysaur: is ranked as our #7 ZU titan! You may choose from any one of the options listed below. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally. Have fun in voting for the eighth most influential titan!
:Centiskorch: :Gourgeist: :pyukumuku: :Ground memory: :Sandslash-alola: :Alcremie: :Ludicolo: :Glalie:and :Froslass: :Persian: and :Persian-Alola: :Qwilfish: :Pincurchin::Kangaskhan::Jynx: :Rhydon: :Hattrem: :Altaria: :Wishiwashi::Grapploct: :Pikachu: :Grookey: :Grass Memory: :Machoke: :Togetic: :Eldegoss: :Sneasel: :Articuno: :Miltank:

My vote will be going towards :Wishiwashi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)