Gen 6 Top 10 Titans of the Ubers 6th Gen Metagame

Cynara

Banned deucer.
I'm surprised Deoxys-S didn't actually make the candidates to choose from. In that case I am going for Arceus Water here, reason being it had a similar asset to Klefki fitting on a large number builds in both XY and ORAS. Being the crux and backbone of most balance teams, due to its ability to accommodate for role compression such as defog support, but its defensive capabilities to check key threats throughout the generation (Pdon, Ho-oh, kyogre pivot, ground arceus, mence) to name a few. The essentiality of having a support Arceus on the majority, if not all, balance builds, while fitting quite a decent portion of the bulky offense builds and its terms of being to fit more builds than other niche formes highlights it as the most dominant Support forme.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Lugia: 6
Mence: 7 (:[)
Arceus-Water: 3

DeoS wasn't nominated.

Mence gets the number 8 Position.

Mega Gengar
Xerneas
Klefki

Deoxys-Attack
Arceus-Water
Primal-Groudon
Ho-oh
Mega Salamence
Arceus-Normal
Darkrai

Lugia
Rayquaza

Lugia for the third time in a row for number 9!

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Going to stick with Arceus-Water for #9. A perennial presence on a plethora of archetypes, Waterceus was by far the best support forme of Arceus, indubitably outclassing other formes at that designated role.

Also, all my 3 noms have now been officially included in the rankings for good :)

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
I am still going for Arceus Water. For reasons outlined here. I don't think Lugia should make this spot, Lugia has really been on the decline on ORAS over the period due to metagame trends, and the Archetype it defined isn't a very workable playstyle in ORAS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)