Project Top 10 TITANS of the SM/USM RU Metagame (LIST COMPLETE)

Katy

Banned deucer.
im between meloetta and milotic - i think milotic was good the entire gen7 ru, just lately it took a bad drop in the viability rankings, but overall it was good and it seems to have a small comeback again: milotic is my vote.

sensei axew

i’m not a stop along the way, i’m a destination
is a Community Contributoris a Three-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Alright I think Roserade needs to go next, it was an amazing offensive spiker that did what it needed to do. My vote’s for Roserade

cyanize

Mantra Good I Casted So Many Spells U Idiot
is a Community Contributor
roserade cus it actually existed for the whole generation unlike a certain blue not-top-5 pokemon....
one of the most consistently scary mons to see in preview with pretty much unrivaled spikes setting capabilities throuought the whole gen, rose has p much never even been mediocre

phantom

Banned deucer.
doublade

would have put gligar here but i remembered it kinda sucked in sm without immunity + defog. as for doublade, one of the best steel types ru has ever had, been very solid since the start of sm till it moved up in the late usm. could do almost anything between defensively checking a ton of threatening pokemon like virizion, pursuit trapping gardevoir when it was at its peak, sweeping with sd etc. been consistently influential and a tier staple throughout its 2 year tenure and could probably earn a spot in the top 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)