Denied Top 10 Most Wanted Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well-explained summary of your idea
  • I came up with this idea while reading Klefki's dex entry. "It never lets go of a key that it likes, so people give it the keys to vaults and safes as a way to prevent crime." The little thing would steal keys to get what it wants! So I decided to gather information on other Pokemon with similar behaviors of stealing, assault, and other various crimes that the PokeDex acknowledged.
What it relates to
  • Now this is where I got a little confused as to how to reply
  • This article would ultimately relate to Pokemon with Dex entries that imply many
Kind of content you plan to write
  • I plan to write it in an obvious humorous way. I decided to provide an example of Klefki's.
  • Klefki would seem to be the run-of-the-mill jingle jangle Pokemon, but don't let the innocent baby keys fool you. Klefki is notorious for holding owners of vaults and safes at key-point. What it demanded? Keys. It's recommeded you hide the nearest keys when you hear the faint "jingling" of this crook. This malicious Pokemon has a bounty of 1,000 PokeDollars on its head.
If this wasn't good enough I entirely apologize as it's my first time trying to get a possible article approved.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'm really skeptical on this being humorous enough to warrant being included honestly. A line like "Klefki would seem to be the run-of-the-mill jingle jangle Pokemon, but don't let the innocent baby keys fool you." is so painfully overdone that I lost interest in even continuing to read the rest of the paragraph.

The title is also kinda misleading and I'm confused on why you would make this a Top 10 article. This would probably work better as a simple article about the "top Pokemon thieves" or something, but again, I just don't see that being very humorous unless your writing ended up being astounding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)