Timeout Deleting Server Files

bearzly

Shoddy Battle dev
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Are you sure that the files aren't being used (e.g. the server might still be running)?

Well I go to CP > ADMIN TOOLS > SERVICES and scroll down to SHODDY BATTLE SERVER (status none) and select STOP. I believe that the program is stopped. Unless I'm mistaken? It's weird that it won't let me remove the server files.

[Edit: I made a mistake when I created my server and it does not appear listed on the main welcome screen, even when the status is connected. I am able to connect through the ADVANCED tab however.]

bearzly

Shoddy Battle dev
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The reason that it doesn't show up on the server list is that the Metaserver, which is responsible for listing servers, is currently down. However, if you want to get your server listed you can PM me with your server name, ip/host name, and port number, and I will add it for you

I will, and thanks for helping me out. :)

But what I really need to do is get it set up correctly lol. I think the easiest way to do that would be to remove everything and start fresh. Despite not being able to use the uninstall file I don't think that I even set up my server correctly: using the correct network information. I just can't seem to delete these files...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)