not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
pls dont mind how i posted the wrong thing lol.

anyways, what are your thoughts on the item next to you

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also a nice month to nuts

The only no anything November I do is No Nostalgia Critic November, which includes being unable to watch videos from third parties about Doug Walker. Even mentions of him would ruin it. Let's see how it will go
Who the fuck is Doug Walker

Meetings that could be an email are bad enough, but meetings that just devolve into discussion about points that don't concern 90% of the people involved and just go on becoming more and more specific are the absolute fucking worst

I work with nice people but they don't fucking get that a meeting with 20 people in aren't meant to be your platform to discuss the one specific thing that only concerns you and maybe 1-2 people otherwise. I probably lost 5-6 hours of my life in the last few weeks from this shit

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
help me smogoff... you're my only hope!!

for ages now i've been trying to remember a film scene (possibly dredged into the swirlings of my subconscious by my recent framed grinding). basically there's two characters (white and straight afaik) on a date(?) in an ice rink and this absolute tune is playing (i think diegetically but maybe not). probably an older film based on that soundtrack element. does anyone know what film i'm thinking of?

also i promise i'm not trying to brightobject you this is a genuine call for help lol

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
help me smogoff... you're my only hope!!

for ages now i've been trying to remember a film scene (possibly dredged into the swirlings of my subconscious by my recent framed grinding). basically there's two characters (white and straight afaik) on a date(?) in an ice rink and this absolute tune is playing (i think diegetically but maybe not). probably an older film based on that soundtrack element. does anyone know what film i'm thinking of?

also i promise i'm not trying to brightobject you this is a genuine call for help lol
https://www.lyrics.com/movies/16159039/Time+After+Time

Can’t help you myself but maybe this link can?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)