not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

Intrepid Sword should just be like the Aggressor IQ skill from PMD (+1 attack and +1 special attack, but -1 defense and special defense). Same goes for Dauntless Shield and Defender. No speed boosts because I don’t know if that would be possible to balance

Also a nice month to nuts

The only no anything November I do is No Nostalgia Critic November, which includes being unable to watch videos from third parties about Doug Walker. Even mentions of him would ruin it. Let's see how it will go

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also a nice month to nuts

The only no anything November I do is No Nostalgia Critic November, which includes being unable to watch videos from third parties about Doug Walker. Even mentions of him would ruin it. Let's see how it will go
1. Didn’t you just ruin it by mentioning him
2. How hard is this really? Maybe we just run in different circles of the internet but I never think about this guy

1. Didn’t you just ruin it by mentioning him
2. How hard is this really? Maybe we just run in different circles of the internet but I never think about this guy
I literally failed a few minutes after I posted it, I watched a video about the room and Doug was there

He's one of these things you don't notice until you're aware. The guy is fucking everywhere, even in vids and other content where he should have nothing to do with, he just turns up in some form. I guess it's mostly in all the reaction gifs that are with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)