not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

I don't think it gets reliable recovery unless it transforms into another mon that does. Overall Ubers-worthy in my opinion, even though 100 across the board isn't really good stats anymore in a competitive context.

On the other hand, Avalugg with eviolite is almost at Blissey's level in terms of bulk (~300 base defense stat), although with special and physical reversed.

Lvl 255 252 Atk Excadrill Iron Head vs. Lvl 255 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Avalugg: 204-242 (20.6 - 24.4%) - 4 hits required even with stealth rocks up, 5 in hail, and Body Press one-shots Excadrill in return.

Despite this, I'd imagine it would end up in NU, with some use in higher tiers on hail teams perhaps.

Ducky

Aw Phooey
is a Contributor to Smogon
I don't think it gets reliable recovery unless it transforms into another mon that does. Overall Ubers-worthy in my opinion, even though 100 across the board isn't really good stats anymore in a competitive context.

On the other hand, Avalugg with eviolite is almost at Blissey's level in terms of bulk (~300 base defense stat), although with special and physical reversed.

Lvl 255 252 Atk Excadrill Iron Head vs. Lvl 255 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Avalugg: 204-242 (20.6 - 24.4%) - 4 hits required even with stealth rocks up, 5 in hail, and Body Press one-shots Excadrill in return.

Despite this, I'd imagine it would end up in NU, with some use in higher tiers on hail teams perhaps.
it would have recover from avalugg

I really love the people at work who decide they're not going to listen to me after I tell them why I can't do what they're asking me to do until I get manager to repeat the exact shit I just told them. Very cool and not at all frustrating.

Definitely sounds frustrating, it could be that they're too lost in thought to realise what you're saying, or they could just not respect you... or they're just a pain. Hopefully it's the 1st one

Maybe a bit serious for this thread but honestly curious and can't find another thread for this

What do you think is the right way with seeing harassment in public?

Today on the train, I've seen some disgusting smeary pig bothering a girl and asking things like where she's from and if she wants to spend time with him. Felt fucking disgusted by this and saw that the girl wasn't conformtable, but I feared that I might escalate the situation by stepping in. He didn't seem like he was aggressive. I watched and told myself I would step in if something happens. He then left at the same station as she did and I wonder if that was the right thing to do

I am a big guy and probably intimidate most pigs away, but again, I fear I could just make it worse and stay on hold until I see that I am really needed. Is that the right way to do it? Should I just step in once I see something? How would you do it?

Maybe a bit serious for this thread but honestly curious and can't find another thread for this

What do you think is the right way with seeing harassment in public?

Today on the train, I've seen some disgusting smeary pig bothering a girl and asking things like where she's from and if she wants to spend time with him. Felt fucking disgusted by this and saw that the girl wasn't conformtable, but I feared that I might escalate the situation by stepping in. He didn't seem like he was aggressive. I watched and told myself I would step in if something happens. He then left at the same station as she did and I wonder if that was the right thing to do

I am a big guy and probably intimidate most pigs away, but again, I fear I could just make it worse and stay on hold until I see that I am really needed. Is that the right way to do it? Should I just step in once I see something? How would you do it?
buff.jpg

confirmed image of Local Dog irl

But actually answering the question you should probably try asking them to stop politely and then go from there if the issue isn't addressed by then

When I was a young child, I once read a short story about an American Indian and a white man walking through the city and seeing how they differ on what they can hear. I remember it vividly, like almost word for word, but I just can't find a single source for

I am considering to just write it down as I remembered it and post it somewhere, in hope that someone will know what I read back then. And if not, than I guess it lives on in some way

The question is, would that be plagiarism? I love the story, I don't want to harm the author of it in any way. What would you do?

When I was a young child, I once read a short story about an American Indian and a white man walking through the city and seeing how they differ on what they can hear. I remember it vividly, like almost word for word, but I just can't find a single source for

I am considering to just write it down as I remembered it and post it somewhere, in hope that someone will know what I read back then. And if not, than I guess it lives on in some way

The question is, would that be plagiarism? I love the story, I don't want to harm the author of it in any way. What would you do?
If it's a folk story than it should probably be well known by now

Either way I don't think it's plaigiarizing anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)