Programming Three Island - An extension for a seamless Pokepaste experience

When you say it doesn't seem to be working, which bit are you talking about? Like, do the preview highlights not show up at all?

If you nickname your Pokémon to a PokePaste and validate it, you'll get an error message saying that your nickname is too long, but you'll be able to click on the name to open the PokePaste. However, the Three Island preview highlights don't show up. I doubt this would be worth changing though.

Attachments

If you nickname your Pokémon to a PokePaste and validate it, you'll get an error message saying that your nickname is too long, but you'll be able to click on the name to open the PokePaste. However, the Three Island preview highlights don't show up. I doubt this would be worth changing though.
Yeah this isn't really meant to be a posted link; PS auto-converts URLs while Three Island is meant to only show previews on links sent through the sim

the firefox addon link doesn't work
Yeah, Mozilla has been... frustrating to deal with, they keep rejecting it. I'll probably try again soon, but they've rejected the past 7-8 attempts without much justification and no response, so I'm not sure what else I can do, sorry ;;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)