C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

You know this feeling when you meet a girl, you think you really like her, then you see her again and you realize you were just using your johnson as your compass needle and because all the blood from your head went down there you forget that you don't use a compass just by following the needle?

Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be wiser with age. Guess being controlled by your genitalia is just the burden us men have to carry :woo:
honestly so true

Someone know any musicians/artists/etc that started late in life with their craft but still managed success?

I wanna learn music at 22 and I wanna gauge how far I can go at that age. I started with drawing 2 years ago but I never took it very seriously, gonna start art school in January

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
You know this feeling when you meet a girl, you think you really like her, then you see her again and you realize you were just using your johnson as your compass needle and because all the blood from your head went down there you forget that you don't use a compass just by following the needle?

Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be wiser with age. Guess being controlled by your genitalia is just the burden us men have to carry :woo:
dude i am literally a sex addict in a healthy, loving relationship. you're not 'controlled' by your weewee, you just need to be cognizant of who is good for you and who is not. don't blame a lack of awareness on your eggplant emoji

don't blame a lack of awareness on your eggplant emoji
Sure but that's the point: your weewee has a shitton of power and it takes a lot of effort, time and growing up to rise above. I think it's part of many, if not most, men's life to gain this responsibility and to gain an edge over these primal urges. Many never gain this

Honestly, I feel ashamed for following what indulges my sexual desires without thinking. I fucked myself over so often just because of it, and still did so a lot less than many, many people. It just seems weak, to follow some urges over actual thinking

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Someone know any musicians/artists/etc that started late in life with their craft but still managed success?

I wanna learn music at 22 and I wanna gauge how far I can go at that age. I started with drawing 2 years ago but I never took it very seriously, gonna start art school in January
Never too late to learn music. The story I know off the top of my head is that Anderson .Paak was only really a church drummer and was even homeless at age 25. That’s when he really kind of started his music career and now 10 years later he’s pretty big. Obviously I think people like him are the exception to the rule, but hey, it’s happened

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Sure but that's the point: your weewee has a shitton of power and it takes a lot of effort, time and growing up to rise above. I think it's part of many, if not most, men's life to gain this responsibility and to gain an edge over these primal urges. Many never gain this

Honestly, I feel ashamed for following what indulges my sexual desires without thinking. I fucked myself over so often just because of it, and still did so a lot less than many, many people. It just seems weak, to follow some urges over actual thinking
you're not 'controlled' by your weewee,
nah, pretty sure you missed the point. you're blaming your fuckups on your testosterone as if it's some controlling force instead of taking accountability

Is it normal to look at Ronald McDonald and think that he looks... really fucking cool somehow?

Like guy looks like a chad clown. Give him a battle axe and he could be in a banger RPG

Have a dinner party tomorrow, bought a lot for it and made a shitton of pizza dough

Now I get last minute cancellations and my ass is sitting on pizza dough and enough charcuterie ingredients for ten people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)