This is happening a lot nowadays

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
v

It was the start of a ladder match, yet my Uxie was on 0% health and some of it's PP was already gone. This is a stupidly annoying glitch i'm getting a lot nowadays and it's stopping me laddering quite a bit, since I have to quit the match and lose a lot of points. I've reinstalled/updated java/yadda yadda everything but nothing, still happens a lot. What to do?

Oh i checked this out and it happened to me! Look! The game had frozen for 2 minutes and then suddenly my skarmory lead was with no health! And without being attacked by my opponent! Then I got out of the battle and battled again and everything was just back to normal! But this is a strange bug!

There used to be a bug where, if you deleted / moved your team file after loading it in the ladder, the state of your pokemon after the previous match would be used and not the "clean" state of your team. People used to abuse to get +6 in all stats and subs up before they hit the ladder.

I'm not sure whether that bug has been fixed or not so make sure you haven't lost your team files.

timw06 is correct, you either moved, renamed, or deleted the team you were using after loading the team on the find tab.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)