The World Cup of Pokémon 2021 - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
ggs and grats on advancing South, you guys had a strong comeback this year after a few rough seasons. It is a pleasure to see some friends succeed, especially TPP and Ox the Fox who do a great job contributing to the tier as well. I wish you luck in the finals. I am sure it will be a great series as both Germany and Europe are very strong.

Northeast, we made too many mistakes this series. Next time we will avoid them and come through when it counts. It was very fun teaming with Giannis Antetokommo-o and DeeJ for the first time -- I hope to see you guys more moving forward. Thanks for the fun season nonetheless and apologies for my own error against HSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)