The World Cup of Pokémon 2021 - Round 1 [Tiebreakers on posts #323/#331/#352]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs iza, gg
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8ou-564610
very tough season for us, we could have done a lot better in many ways but i nonethless want to give a shoutout to bihi, akola and cicada in particular for giving it their all, if we ever had a shot it was thanks to you guys. most of all we owe a massive thanks to Maxance for his efforts this season. despite not being officially on the roster, this guy was a massive massive help for the team, providing us with excellent teams and insights on the meta throughout the past 3 weeks (both of the teams i won with were his). you deserved a much better performance from us and i apologize for that. @ tour managers, absolutely pick this guy up for officials, he is one of the best mates i've ever had in over 6 years of team tours. as for me, i thought playing wcop would somehow revive my passion for the game but this has yet to happen. i don't envision myself playing again for a while, i thought the problem was my inability to understand this metagame but it's also possible i'm tired of the game as a whole. i was 13 or 14 when i joined this site and i turn 21 next month, so i might feel like playing again earlier than i expect to but for now, i'm done. gl to my friends in playoffs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)