Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2021 - Finals [Won by Team US South]

Status
Not open for further replies.

talah

from the river to the sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Dragon Claw vs TDK: both lost in the finals themselves but i think TDK had a more impressive showing, he had a great one in fact. godclaw also had a nice game mostly, and i think he has a great mind for building so could see him taking it but i've been v impressed w TDK so far.

mind gaming vs Ox the Fox: mind gaming kinda had an autopilot last game while ox didn't, i was actually very fond of ox's play. probably his best game this tour and overall very solid. wasn't a fan of the team pick here but it was cool enuf and it worked. could go either way but i like ox's odds.

xray vs Eo Ut Mortus: i'd bold eo regardless of his opponent, he's probably the best SS player on the site rn, undeniably top 3 if you don't wanna go that far. xray did have a decent game (although a very good matchup, and although i didn't love either of their teams his team was better) but eo's unstoppable rn.

gouth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)