The World Cup of Pokémon 2019 - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah, sorry about that. It's not a question of numbers; we specifically have it set up that the person who updates the spreadsheet is the person who updates the thread and replays, so that we can use the last updated feature in the thread to always tell what still needs to be added. When multiple people are all messing around with it, updating different things, it's way easier for stuff to get missed.

Unfortunately the one who was handling the thread/sheet updating got slammed at work this week, and just PM'd me about an hour ago saying that he'd updated the sheet but hadn't had a chance to update the rest, so I'll be updating the rest when I get to a computer tonight.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Glad to see that germany is clean this year
Rooting for my boys on team Germany which though I am not on it I supply them with my team support for they are much better than the team I was unable to carry past qualifying :] Btw, if you want to help scout for team Germany just messages the scouts to me because, haha, if you did not know, I am helping team Germany (helping team Germany btw if that was not clear or if you thought it was a joke)

Rooting for my boys on team Germany which though I am not on it I supply them with my team support for they are much better than the team I was unable to carry past qualifying :] Btw, if you want to help scout for team Germany just messages the scouts to me because, haha, if you did not know, I am helping team Germany (helping team Germany btw if that was not clear or if you thought it was a joke)
True

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)