The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Bro Fist claiming wins against Leru and yjh971203, Team US Northeast qualifies to playoff as the 7th Seed. Teams Germany and US West will play a BO3 tiebreaker to decide the 8th seed in playoff. Their tiers and representatives are:

Germany vs US West

SM: xray v Valentine
DPP: Lacus Ichinose v Philip7086
RBY: Lusch v Lavos
Players have until Sunday, June 24 at 11:59 PM GMT -4 to complete this stage of the tiebreaks. RBY will be a BO3.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
SM: xray v Valentine - US West representative on Blacephalon usage:

DPP: Lacus Ichinose v Philip7086 - I think if someone told us Lacus would be in a DPP playoff tiebreak in WCOP a few months ago, we would all laugh, but perhaps she is not bad. Regardless of that, Phil is the clear favorite imo.
RBY: Lusch v Lavos - Should be close though, Lavos may want it more than anyone else involved with this tiebreak and he's a solid enough player to compensate for being against Lusch in his main tier.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
ggs germany
tiebreaks suck

i have a lot of respect for the german roster.. leru and relous were exciting to watch and prepare against in SM. it's always a pleasure to see conflict compete and help lead a team. also where the hell is fakes? and why doesn't cbb wcop? what a lame-o

i apologize to xray for not completing our match. i hope our paths cross down the road. i'm saving our last blacephalon team for when we need it most

looking forward to playoffs,
LET'S GO WEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)