Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2018 - Finals [Won by Team US Northeast]

Status
Not open for further replies.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I would like to open this post by sending my proper congratulations to the north eastern portion of the United States of America. After starting slowly per the usual standards of many on the team they stayed strong and managed to clutch it out with an almost unlosable matchup prediction. With that out of the way I would like to also extend a congratulations to my many good friends from the western portion of the United States including (but not limited to) lax, ima, psychicmewtwo, yjh971203, and blarghlfarghl. Without a doubt some of my bestfriends on this website. Despite what I am sure is a disappointing loss you guys proved many doubters from the beginning of the season wrong (including myself admittedly). You all got extremely close, you all played very well (except ez), and I hope to see you all participating in more things in the future! You are all my darling friends and couldn't be more proud of the effort you put forward..... that is all I want to say once again congrats to all the gamers from northeast but I just wanted to gas up my friends again..

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
lost gg

thanks to all of my teammates for showing up and giving your hardest with each series and game. big thanks to lax Meru Valentine for picking up a tier just because we didn't have a player for it (and esp lax for absolutely making this tier your own). another thanks to Philip7086 psychicmewtwo and Lavos for playing with us another year even if i had to beg you not to sit out at one point :puff:. thanks to undisputed Ben gay and dice for offering your assistance despite not being officially on the team. lastly congrats to ima yjh971203 and blarghlfarghl for having good/decent tours, and The Trap God for stepping up to clutch when yjh was unavailable.

sorry I couldn't personally win either of my 2 games, prep and matchup definitely could've been better in both, gameplay couldve been better in g1. i hope you're not too mad at me for the losses because i would still love to have every single person on this team again next year and in snake :). in the end I'm at least glad we went from what many would've considered a bottom 8 team to playing in a bo3 tiebreak for finals.

edit: i'll make sure to at least win the bo5 vs bro fist whenever our next encounter may be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)