The Workshop

Requester: Sulo
For: National Dex Community-Create-A-Team
Art Direction: You can realistically be pretty creative with this, but I'd love to see something building-/construction-related; the Pokemon in it should have hardhats (or any construction-looking equipment). You can use any of the higher ranking Pokemon listed on the VR.

No deadline, have fun!
I’ll take this one if you don’t mind :D

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Requester: Guard
For: AG Metagame Discussion, AG Viability Rankings, AG Sample Teams, AG Tournament Circuit
Art Direction: Feel free to be creative with these, anything featuring Pokemon residing in the higher ranks of the VR would be awesome, particularly the cover legends!
Needed for: No set deadline so there's no rush

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Requester: Guard
For: AG Metagame Discussion, AG Viability Rankings, AG Sample Teams, AG Tournament Circuit
Art Direction: Feel free to be creative with these, anything featuring Pokemon residing in the higher ranks of the VR would be awesome, particularly the cover legends!
Needed for: No set deadline so there's no rush
:wo::woo::woop: mine

UT

The sand hurts my feelings
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Requester: UT
Tournament name: OMPL XI
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): April 30th
Art Direction: As long as it has OMPL XI in the art, we can be very flexible. Some mons that currently represent OMs well include Miraidon, Iron Valiant, Great Tusk, Garganacl, and plenty others if you have other ideas (would love it to be a gen9 mon). Some recent examples we’ve been really happy with include here and here.

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Art Direction: As long as it has OMPL XI in the art, we can be very flexible. Some mons that currently represent OMs well include Miraidon, Iron Valiant, Great Tusk, Garganacl, and plenty others if you have other ideas (would love it to be a gen9 mon). Some recent examples we’ve been really happy with include here and here.
Haven't taken a request from here in a while, I'll take this one.

Requester: zastra
For: ndot good cores
Art Direction: pretty flexible tbh, it should just have NDOT Good Cores written properly. it may have mons like primal groudon or arceus (whichever fits) (nd ubers), mega mewtwo y or arceus (again, whichever fits) (ndbh), vullaby (ndlc), and scizor (ndru).

Last edited:

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為

Went a bit of a different route w the colors, composition is pretty simple, let that miraidon shine :pimp:

OMPL-XI.png

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Itchy
For: 1v1 Fight Nights
Art Direction: This will be a forum project to showcase high-level 1v1 battles, inspired by OU's similarly-named project. I'd like to see highly ranked Fighting-types (both SV and various oldgens) like Annihilape, Iron Valiant, Mega Lopunny, or Sawk incorporated into the art. Ideally this gets done before Monday the 17th, since the plan is to release the project after our Old Gen PL which is currently in finals. Any questions can be directed to me here on Smogon or on Discord as Itchy#2792

Requester: Itchy
For: 1v1 Fight Nights
Art Direction: This will be a forum project to showcase high-level 1v1 battles, inspired by OU's similarly-named project. I'd like to see highly ranked Fighting-types (both SV and various oldgens) like Annihilape, Iron Valiant, Mega Lopunny, or Sawk incorporated into the art. Ideally this gets done before Monday the 17th, since the plan is to release the project after our Old Gen PL which is currently in finals. Any questions can be directed to me here on Smogon or on Discord as Itchy#2792
taking this

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Requester: Lady Salamence
For: Smogon Circuit Hall of Fame
Art Direction: Despite being posted, there is no rush. The current art is lovely, but the trophy in Tyranitar's hands is a bit out of place when in a thread about ribbons. I would love to see a somewhat commonly relevant Pokemon in a number of generations/tiers, perhaps Zapdos or Landorus, with a ribbon or two attached to them, to give the impression that the Pokemon has won maybe one or two circuits and as such received a ribbon.

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
Requester: Lady Salamence
For: Smogon Circuit Hall of Fame
Art Direction: Despite being posted, there is no rush. The current art is lovely, but the trophy in Tyranitar's hands is a bit out of place when in a thread about ribbons. I would love to see a somewhat commonly relevant Pokemon in a number of generations/tiers, perhaps Zapdos or Landorus, with a ribbon or two attached to them, to give the impression that the Pokemon has won maybe one or two circuits and as such received a ribbon.
Let me cook

Tuthur

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Requester: Tuthur
Tournament name: ZU Open
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 1st May
Art Direction: Must have "ZU Open" in it. Having relevant SV ZU Pokemon on it would be appreciated. The following Pokemon represent SV ZU quite well and have low chance of getting banned before the start of the tournament; Sudowoodo, Dunsparce, Toedscool, Luxray, Flareon, Swalot, Persian, Leafeon, Stantler, Jumpluff, Pawniard, and Lumineon. Do not hesitate to reach me out if you want to use different Pokemon, do not limit yourself to the afforementionned Pokemon if you want to draw something else.

(this is my first time posting, here lmk if i did anything wrong)

Requester: Tuthur
Tournament name: ZU Open
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 1st May
Art Direction: Must have "ZU Open" in it. Having relevant SV ZU Pokemon on it would be appreciated. The following Pokemon represent SV ZU quite well and have low chance of getting banned before the start of the tournament; Sudowoodo, Dunsparce, Toedscool, Luxray, Flareon, Swalot, Persian, Leafeon, Stantler, Jumpluff, Pawniard, and Lumineon. Do not hesitate to reach me out if you want to use different Pokemon, do not limit yourself to the afforementionned Pokemon if you want to draw something else.

(this is my first time posting, here lmk if i did anything wrong)
Taking this :)

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Theia

Tournament name: RBY Majors, GSC Majors, ADV Majors, ORAS Majors, SM Majors

Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 20th

Art Direction: Would like to have a few prominent Pokemon from each generation's OU featured in each artwork (i.e. Chansey and Tauros for RBY, Snorlax and Zapdos for GSC, etc.) and the text stating which gen i.e. RBY Majors

This is a bunch of art that I'm requesting since these are new tours to RoA this year, so I'm requesting waaaaay ahead of time, please don't rush.

Thanks so much in advance!
The GSC one is done as well!
Illustration106.png

Illustration106 (1).png

Requester: SKIPPERGAMEZ
Tournament name: DPP CAP Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Earliest May 1
Art Direction: Revenankh, Kitsunoh, and Krilowatt are the best mons in the metagame, all of which are CAPs, so ideally featuring those three fighting for something

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: me
Doubles LC Speed Tier
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): So far as it gets done in a reasonable time, all the artist needs.
Art Direction: Voltorb, Cyndaquil and Pawniard doing warm ups for a run, wearing some hoodies (or in the case of voltorb a bandana ig) which say 20, 17 and 16 respectively. It also needs to say somewhere Doubles LC Speed tier

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
Requester: zastra
For: ndot good cores
Art Direction: pretty flexible tbh, it should just have NDOT Good Cores written properly. it may have mons like primal groudon or arceus (whichever fits) (nd ubers), mega mewtwo y or arceus (again, whichever fits) (ndbh), vullaby (ndlc), and scizor (ndru).
Request made: April 10th
I could take this one if nobody is working on it

Requesting banner art for Flipped, an Other Metagame in which pokemons stats are rendered backward. The old art features Snorlax who is not in this generation. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flipped.3711301/

Requester: flying moose
For: Flipped banner art
Art Direction: Flipped is an OM where stats are flipped from their conventionally presented order, so that for example, Chansey now has 50/105/35/5/5/250 stats, making it a blazingly fast physical attacker as opposed to the special wall it is in standard. The banner art should reflect the new, very different niche of one or more pokemon. Some other ideas include an example of an incredibly bulky wall such as:Espeon::Dragapult::Iron Moth::Salazzle::Gholdengo::Volcarona:, or a very potent special attacker such as:Avalugg::Torkoal::Skeledirge::Kingambit::Ting Lu::Iron Hands: (the last two are also extremely fast, while the first two are extremely frail). Please note that :Sylveon::Cyclizar: are also great at exemplifying the new roles of the metagame but I am concerned they may end up being banworthy, making them potentially less ideal subjects.

Last edited:

bro torterra

Not even top 5
Requester: me
Doubles LC Speed Tier
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): So far as it gets done in a reasonable time, all the artist needs.
Art Direction: Voltorb, Cyndaquil and Pawniard doing warm ups for a run, wearing some hoodies (or in the case of voltorb a bandana ig) which say 20, 17 and 16 respectively. It also needs to say somewhere Doubles LC Speed tier
i can take this if nobody else has

Sjneider

swag to the yolo
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Reposting this

Requester: Sjneider
For: Smogon Chess server (if you're interested in joining, please pm me)
Art Direction: Would like to have a few Chess-themed Pokemon in the artwork (i.e. Mudsdale/Glastrier as the knight but I have full faith in your judgment here so would love to see your creativity) and the text stating "Smogon Chess"
Needed for: flexible

The deadline is actually super flexible so please do it at your convenience.

Thank you on behalf of Smogon Chess!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)