The Well #78 - Dorron

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
you know the rules...
at this point you’d think Dorron would be no stranger to them
don’t run around my question and leave me deserted without an answer I’m looking for some hard thought and commitment to this question, if you read the rules I would hope you would never lie to me, I won’t say goodbye until I have my answer
You better just focus on building your body to get some girls (or boys) cuz you already have the damn comedy running in your veins

what’s your favorite song?
no this is not a rickroll i know i've let you all down

And so do I

Unrelated question: Favorite chess opening?
before i stopped having chess classes, the last opening I was shown was Englund Gambit and loved how it worked wonders in low ELO plus it was the favourite of my teacher so I really started liking it a lot

Is your shit green
why wouldn't it be
It’s normal right???????
Yes... right?
:S

Anyway, why did you choose ND as the tier to stay in? Or are they keeping you in the basement? :tyke:

Also, how are translations done if that's allowed to be asked... >.< (In a sense, is it a 1-to-1 translation or are some contextual things in English [eg. wordplay that works in English but might not be translated properly] changed to fit the language?)
I chose to try ND specially since I didn't like OU meta at all, but then the community turned out to be incredible. I met people like adem, R8, Phyn, pannu sadly and other from NDRU like Lupla and Furret4ssb. The fact that I can use almost whatever I want in ladder for no reason makes it even better.

And translations... If you translate the texts word by word that's not a translation that's a fucking sin. You adapt the text to have the same (or almost the same) meaning in the other language, even if you have to make some major changes to structure. For example "Charizard is a good partner thanks to it resisting Grass- and Ground-type moves" could be changed to "Thanks to its resistences to Grass- and Ground-type, Charizard is a good partner". It always depends on context and how the original writer did it.

If we find many idioms, the first thing we do is thinking about the original writer's family and then we ask for help in our server or try to fit it somehow.

Hi Dorron, simple question for you today.

How are you?
Doing great, thank you <2+1

what song by rick astley hit 1 billion views on youtube
Who's rick astley

MurderousMantyke

What sʇᴉɯᴉ⅂?
For some reason UT didn't win so we're stuck with you ig.

You hang out in a lot of my rooms on PS!, which ones have left you with a lasting impression and why? Use reasoning and examples to support your answer (student ptsd).

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Up to kick Team Star ass

Top 7 ingredientes para armar una pizza.
1. Pepperoni
2. Bacon
3. Tomate
4. Queso
5. Pan
6. Orégano
7. Tu vieja

How's Your Head?
Honestly quite bad but I'm not here to talk abou that bruh

For some reason UT didn't win so we're stuck with you ig.

You hang out in a lot of my rooms on PS!, which ones have left you with a lasting impression and why? Use reasoning and examples to support your answer (student ptsd).
Ignoring Natdex which I already explained why before, I'd say Portugues, Italiano and Monotype are my favourite rooms. I know a lot of great people from those rooms such as Tico 21, AtraX Madara and roxie. These are some of the goats that make me still use these rooms.

can you go goblin mode :imp:
:imp:

Dorron my espanol amigo, how are you so good at the whose that pokemon events? i need tips pronto.
i've sold my soul that's how it works

i just spend a lot of time playing any mons game so yeah just do that and eat healthy

you... clodsire... now... do you are use clodsire/quagsire
I used Clodsire in my Scarlet run and it was the MVP thanks to Toxic Spikes. Respect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)