SM RU The Trash Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm SilkScarfGroudon and this time showcasing a RU team that is a semi-balanced I believe. The team is called "The Trash Bag" because all of the pokemon are from gen 5 that according to genwunners is trash

The Team
IMG_20191111_201918.jpg

Art also found in my Twitter (@THEuDrawnando)

Movesets, IVs and EVs

Garbodor.png

Garbodor @ Poisonium Z
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Stomping Tantrum
- Seed Bomb

Garbodor is ready to shot charizards and put genwunners in a Acid Downpour. This Garbodor at first glance looks strange by its EV spread, but let me explain: The 196 HP makes Garbodor able to survive some hits and get a weak armor boost, and with 60 speed, after the speed boost Garbodor is able to outspeed things like virizion and non-scarf and non-boosted Flygon. Obviously Garbodor isn't much of a threat for Flygon, but virizion wouldn't like to take a gunk shot. This set is made to have least neutral coverage for everything and can pose a threat to some good things in the RU tier like Virizion as I already said and also Milotic.

Cofagrigus.png

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse

Cofagrigus is probably the MVP of the team because of it's incredible capacity to destroy everything in it's sight after 2 nasty plots. I must warn you: Don't stay in front of cofagrigus with an umbreon! After 2 nasty plots Hidden Power fighting has 99% chance to 2HKO Umbreon and 93% for Specially defensive Gigalith with sand to boost it. If cofagrigus gets chance to set up it will probably win or at least leave a big hole in the opponents team. Cofagrigus is also very bulky so it can survive some crucial hits in order to set up.

1573516243660.png

Vanilluxe @ Choice Specs
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Vanilluxe is another Unova pokemon that is here with a vengeance against genwunners. It has a silly smile on it's face but the choice specs hide its angry eyes and give it the power to discount that anger in the RU tier. With this set Vanilluxe hits almost everything for at least neutral coverage with the exception of fire types, but they are problem to vanilluxe's teammates who can deal with they like emboar and gigalith while Vanilluxe takes care of Flying, Ground, Rock, Grass and Water types for them. With Snow Boosted Blizzards Vanilluxe puts a number in almost everything.

1573516791942.png

Mandibuzz (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

"Oh no! A stall pokemon!" Don't fear, mandibuzz is here to combat stall with stall. Say good bye to your leftovers and hello to toxic. Mandibuzz is a great defoger and defensive pokemon in general with reliable recovery and residual damage. Mandibuzz is also great to bait in somethings like an electric or ice type that is actually about to face a Raging Gigalith or a Banded Emboar. Mandibuzz also isn't bother by any of my teams weathers because of overcoat and a is great way to stop umbreon in its tracks alongside Cofagrigus.

ico_shuffle_500.png

Emboar @ Choice Band
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge/Stone Edge
- Superpower

Emboar is a raging flaming boar that is about to flare blitz anything that doesn't resists and even somethings that resists. Flying types aren't safe too if they get predicted and are hit with a Wild charge or a Stone edge in the beaks. You better don't switch in a poison type without it being locked in superpower because Earthquake will transform they into dust. Speaking in superpower, it's a great move to throw at anything that doesn't resist, but the atk drop will not help you if the enemy survives.

Gigalith.png

Gigalith @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 20 Def / 40 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Gigalith is another one that its EV spread may look very strange, and in fact, it is but there is a reason, and a very specific one, so I will explain: With max HP and 20 def Gigalith can survive a Earthquake from Lando-T (not that it will ever apear in RU but is just for explanation) and with 40 sp.def + sandstorm it can survive a Life Orb Giga Drain from Venusaur and return this attacks with a explosion that will OHKO if it already had set the rocks in the field and the best counter for this set is Bronzong, but I think it is a counter for every Gigalith.

And that's it, I hope you enjoyed the team, I found it a great way to end the generation by putting together some of my favorite Pokemon from my favorite generation in a team and it endend being not so bad, sorry for anything misspelled as always and please, if you want to change some Pokemon, try to usea gen 5 Pokemon or a fairy type, because are things that genwunners hate. Thanks for reading!​

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)