Project The Top 10 Titans of the Gen7 ZU (Votes over)

Tuthur

formerly 0-7 in FCL
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Komala takes the last spot and the voting stage is over.
You can still post there to comment the list or talk about the Pokemon you believe should or shouldn't have been Titans been Titans (Lycanroc, Abomasnow, Muk, Lurantis and Bronzor for example). Also please be respectful in regards of other people opinions (which includes pro-Abo opinions).

Last edited:

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright Abomasnow gang, I'm curious to know what some of y'alls reasoning was for putting the tree in the top 10.

I think it would def go in the top 15 if this went that far, as its presence (or lack thereof) has definitely affected the meta, (a bunch of playstyles/Pokemon were just viable/not viable just because of that things presense) but I don't think it has to the extent of some of the mons that we have listed here. I think that if any of the listed Pokemon that are still in the tier left we might feel its impact more, and many of the previous titans that aren't currently with us had more affect on the meta than Abomasnow. What do y'all think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)