Project The Top 10 Titans of the Gen 8 OU Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
:ss/urshifu:

So, while we certainly did get some variety in responses, the winner of this wasn't even close, with the victor Urshifu-S's vote count of 25 overwhelmingly eclipsing Weavile's count of 9. This feels like deja vu... however, I don't suspect we'll be having that for long as our final vote will, in my eyes, be the most hectic and yielding maybe the most unexpected of results.

Now we will be doing our final vote for Gen 8 OU's 10th most influential titan over the course of the generation. You may choose from any one of the options listed below, and will have 72 hours to vote. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally.
All Nominees:

:garchomp::slowbro::arctozolt::barraskewda::dracovish::zeraora::weavile::tapu-lele::slowking-galar::magearna::cloyster::hydreigon::melmetal::tapu-fini::buzzwole::spectrier::cinderace::gyarados::darmanitan-galar::rotom-heat::tapu-koko::mandibuzz:
My vote goes to Slowbro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)