The Stall marches on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's my team basically I have one pokemon as a suicide lead, two pokemon to stall, one to set up my screens and taunt the opponent, and two to take down the remaining opponents. So here it is

Weavile@ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Jolly Nature
-Ice Shard
-Ice Punch
-Knock Off
-Low Kick

This is usually my starting pokemon(since its my suicide lead) knock of. To get rid of the opposing pokemons item

Landorus@ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs 252 SAtk/252 Spd/4 HP
Modest Nature
-Sludge Wave
-Earth Power
-Rock Polish
-Focus Blast

This Landorus instead of being physical is special (obviously) Sludge Wave is for the fairy types like Azumarill, Rock Polish for some extra speed FB for ice types and earth power for STAB damage against any other pokemon this is usually my sweeper
Genesect@ Choice Specs
Ability: Download
EVs 252 SAtk/252 HP/4 Spd
Rash Nature
-Giga Drain
-Thunder
-Ice Beam
-U-Turn

This is to put damage on the opponent, by using u-turn its a free switch Giga drain to restore some HP and Ice Beam and Thunder are my coverage moves
Dusclops@ Eviolite
Ability: Pressure
EVs 252 Def/252 SDef/4 HP
Calm Nature
-Night Shade
-Pain Split
-Curse
-Will-O-Wisp

This usually stalls out my opponent after Weavile does its job. I either use curse on a mega or a sweeper will-o-wisp to cripple and PS to get my HP back from Curse
Mega Charizard@ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Jolly Nature
-Flare Blitz
-Thunder Punch
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Dance

This is my sweeper and I will use Genesects u-turn to switch out to this beast, basically DD to give some Atk and Spd. Flare Blitz and Dragon Claw for Stab and type coverage and ThunderPunch for water types
Xatu@ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs 252 Spd/126 SDef/126 Def/4 HP
Timid Nature
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Foul Play
-Roost

This is my screens/staller ender roost to give HP back and magic bounce to make other stallers not wanna taunt me

So this is my team basically just giving sweepers(Landorus, Genesect on occasion and MegaChar X) to come in for the prey :)

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)