Other Metagames The Rise Of the Tenebrous Underdogs. NDAG Ladder Peak with HO.

The one and only buck

Banned deucer.
Prook of Peak
DCCFD736-87F7-48D0-9FD6-4E6EF8D163B2.png
Welcome to this very first RMT of mine.
Here’s the team at a glance:
:Groudon-primal: :Rayquaza-mega: :Arceus: :Calyrex-Shadow: :Yveltal: :Marshadow:
A bit about myself
My name’s Buck (not my real name ofc) and I’m mostly known on PS!/AG room as “Apprenti Buck” or “Snake of the Moon”. I usually play stall but decided to play something less fun (stall is peak entertainment to me) for reasons I’ll mention later. I was expecting my first RMT to be about a stall but I changed my mind after realizing they were all either bad or not good enough.
Alright. Let’s dive into the topic.
:ss/Groudon-Primal:
Behemoth
Behemoth (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Tomb
- Precipice Blades
As I grew tired of stall tryharding, I decided to try HO 4 a change. But problem was that I couldn’t find a suitable lead. Everything was countered by stall mons like gira, msable or other stuffs. I started a to brainstorm about what would be the perfect lead to guarantee my rocks being (the best move ever) AND stallbreak if necessary. The only mon i found capable of filling those roles was Groudon. Thanks to its decent bulk, it can HARDLY be ohkoed (unless super effective move). The set i use is to maximize my chances of having rocks up while doing damages. Groundon can outspeed most of the mons after a single rock tomb and can still lay rocks vs deoxys by taking the taunt first turn then using rock tomb on the following two which will make him faster than deo exactly when the taunt ends. Rock tomb it’s also to deceive any mray trying to set up dd since it does enough damages to revenge kill mray with caly or lorb marsh. Sd is to threaten stall and passive balance while Pblades is for its sheer power. If played well than set can guarantee you putting up rocks at about 95% of the time.
His name is inspired by the mythical creature who inspired Game freak in the conception of this Pokémon.
:ss/Rayquaza-mega:
Ziz
Ziz (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
I don’t think I need to explain what a terrific sweeper Mray is. It’s decent bulk allows it to take on few attacks for a dd and it can literally sweep any dittoless team (excluding priority). It’s Adamant for maximum damage as I couldn’t care less to be outsped by other mrays since the goal of mine is to strike really hard. Earthquake over Vcreate because of the latter being able to miss, giving him a speed drop and being a bit ezier to play around with than eq. His name too was inspired by the mythical creature who inspired Game freak in his conception (Game freak creates the Pokémons right? Correct me if im wrong)
:ss/Arceus:
Transcendent Deity
Transcendent Deity (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw/ Magic coat
E-killer’s power as a revenge killer/ sweeper is known by all. A single sd and it becomes a problem. I went with max speed to outspeed any mray and therefore be assured to hit with espeed first and any slow support arc in case i cant land espeed for whatsoever reason. I prefer sclaw over mcoat because I think it’s more useful to be able to ohko calyrex. As for his name, I decided to go simple.
:ss/Calyrex-Shadow:
Dawn
Dawn (Calyrex-Shadow) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Astral Barrage
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
One of the most threatening mon in the metagame though I bet you’re thinking this set isn’t threatening at all. The reason I picked this set is very simple. My objective was to make a good ho and make it ditto improofed. Having a normal mon I don’t care/minimize the eventuality of ditto copying caly. The ghost z is to ohko no hp invest zacian without a boost. Bpass just felt like a filler and i considered leech seeds over it but having subs or spattack boosts passed to caly was overall more threatening. It’s name was a suggestion given to me by a very good friend of mine.
:ss/Yveltal:
Twilight
Twilight (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Taunt/ sucker punch
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
Here comes my favorite slaughtering machine. Taunt Yveltal is a very consistent wall breaker as he is able to win slow support arc (especially dark) and prevent status or phazing from mons like smeargle, zygarde and HO-OH. It’s can also increase its speed with… yeah i don’t think there’s a lot of explanations to be done here. Modest nature for maximum power and one could have sucker punch and the “+Spa, -Def” nature if he was bothered by the idea of revenge killing fast stuffs. His name too came as suggestion from a great friend.
:ss/Marshadow:
Buck’s Alter Ego
Buck’s alter ego (Marshadow) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Poltergeist
Last but not least I decided to go for the servant of the best Pokémon ever (Ho-oh ofc. And i remember the film where marsh was seen mentioning something like that). Marshadow is one of the best mons ever made by far. Excellent speed control, amazing stab moves, versatile coverage, priority move, etc. Maybe you might underestimate with strengths since you might be used to see sash marsh in ladder but it shouldn’t mislead you. Give this thing a lorb and it’s basically a highway to hell. I had groundceus originally but I picked marsh because I felt like he was just completing the team’s synergy in a perfect way. I gave it that name cause I remembered my younger brother saying marsh was bad due to its size when we were watching the movie (back when i watched it i wasn’t playing competitive Pokémon yet) Then i came to discover how insanely strong and influencing it was in every AG tier it was allowed. I saw a bit of myself in it. A creature who could be judged by others as insignificant yet capable of amazing prowess.
Team synergy explained
Like I said before, I wanted a ditto improofed team. Ditto copies boosted mray? He must espeed or he dies. He copies caly? He cant harm arc. He copies arc? I either hard switch to marsh or sack arc to deal great damages with marsh. And so on. Plus, those mons work really well together in order to counter any kind of strat the ladder could throw at me.
Shoutouts
During my journey in the world of competitive Pokémon, I met a lot of people with various opinions and ideologies but the one guy I have to thank for this team is my guy Taxfraud094 (he’s also the one who suggested caly’s and yve’s name). I was originally a stall player (still am) but due to various discussions and battles where he wrecked me with mix don, I came to admit stall wasn’t the way to thrive in this tier since the best stall was already made anyway. I did the team alone but I don’t feel like I would have admitted the cold solid facts i mentioned without interacting with him. And i grew disgusted with trying to innovate stall anyway since it was pointless. He’s very good at team building and is a skilled player too.
Pokepaste link https://pokepast.es/12bb3b707db31224
Replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660654368 vs lemoncell0, a pretty skilled guy with a good semistall. Peaked with 2032 iirc. Around that. (He was testing a team but i still think i would have beat the real version since it had latias mega over diance iirc)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660666867 vs rajof, a good player with 91gxe.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660898791 vs clear gem, kinda decent imo. I think they added ground ceus because of my amazing don cuz they didn’t have it few minutes ago when we battled.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660395002-pardknsn09aprmektoim8iyo9y2ckizpw Vs fatbeaneater, a skilled player with a rather consistent ho imo.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660693710-17uwq0e2il0488rp0qkodt4dpvlwitgpw Vs OnMaWa aka ounofrios. A very skilled player too.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660883529-l5jlunweuvbzx7a5dfkeqf7e2cgb8i4pw Vs machna. High gxe dude.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1661496622-hk3mxe40kz2sxieyrukdlspd9klh0glpw Vs Rup, goated player.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1661505766 vs a friend. A formerly skilled player mostly known as cold but goated or “Free the phoenix” on ladder.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1661524575-dywwr1h5n6tkbsnu7dvyh23pijg6lmdpw Vs Hgssanta, toughest staller ever.
Unfortunately for anyone interested in those, I do not have “super cool replays” vs “incredible smogtour players”. I would certainly add them if i get to play vs them.
Conclusion
If you did read this until the end then thanks ig. Pardon me if there’s any grammatical mistakes. Typing this whole thing on phone took me 1.5 hours of night time ( no time in day time) and I don’t intend to make many of those in the future (bet those who dislike me for no good reason are thrilled) but I probably will if i manage to thrive in Gen9ndag (prolly won’t play the normal ag version because of dexit). As for now
Long live to AG and more importantly long live to competitive Pokémon. A passion which reunites each and everyone of us despite anything.
Threat list
I was so dizzy I forgot to add this.
:ss/excadrill:
Probably the only threatening lead i saw for the moment. One must not try to set rocks vs a sash exca. The best thing to do would be to rock tomb it then play according to wut he does. For example assuming he set his rocks, u can kill it then set your own rocks. Assuming he directly spins you can (you’d better) set ur rocks since they’ll most likely not spin again. Just some few cases i experienced. Using rock tomb is objectively the best thing to do.
:ss/Zacian-Crowned: my main zac killer is calyrex. But one shouldn’t be afraid of sacking one or two mons who might not be useful in late game (don’t sack stuffs for no reason. Assess the opponent’s team before playing) like pdon after setting rocks or most of the time ekiller.
:ss/calyrex-shadow:
I don’t think im rly scared of this wee horse. I got a spectral immune mon and another one capable of revenge killing about half of the meta. I’ll say always switch in with arc incase u don’t want to sack wut he came against. If he nplots while having special attackers like yve then u should mostly sword dance cuz there are mostly likely gonna pass. Incase they don’t my alter ego can take care of the rest ig.
Not scared of this one too. It can hardly get any dd boost since i just tomb it with don and kill it with any other mon. It’s revenge killed by marsh, caly, arc.
:ss/lugia:
A very good stall mon (don’t listen to the lies other people tell u about it) which can become quite annoying. It’s mostly shut down by yve. Marsh and caly too are effective ways if dealing with it and mray too if not leftovers.
:ss/Giratina: The main reason why i opted for this Groudon set. Gira is most likely the best counter to passive hazards setters like exca, galvantula, etc. Don even as a suicide lead becomes a massive threat for stall after a sd.
I think this should do it. Tell me if u need to know something else regarding the threat list.
:ss/Ho-Oh:

Last edited:

Limit Evolution

Banned deucer.
Prook of PeakView attachment 452617Welcome to this very first RMT of mine.
Here’s the team at a glance:
:Groudon-primal: :Rayquaza-mega: :Arceus: :Calyrex-Shadow: :Yveltal: :Marshadow:
A bit about myself
My name’s Buck (not my real name ofc) and I’m mostly known on PS!/AG room as “Apprenti Buck” or “Snake of the Moon”. I usually play stall but decided to play something less fun (stall is peak entertainment to me) for reasons I’ll mention later. I was expecting my first RMT to be about a stall but I changed my mind after realizing they were all either bad or not good enough.
Alright. Let’s dive into the topic.
:ss/Groudon-Primal:
Behemoth
Behemoth (Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Tomb
- Precipice Blades
As I grew tired of stall tryharding, I decided to try HO 4 a change. But problem was that I couldn’t find a suitable lead. Everything was countered by stall mons like gira, msable or other stuffs. I started a to brainstorm about what would be the perfect lead to guarantee my rocks being (the best move ever) AND stallbreak if necessary. The only mon i found capable of filling those roles was Groudon. Thanks to its decent bulk, it can HARDLY be ohkoed (unless super effective move). The set i use is to maximize my chances of having rocks up while doing damages. Groundon can outspeed most of the mons after a single rock tomb and can still lay rocks vs deoxys by taking the taunt first turn then using rock tomb on the following two which will make him faster than deo exactly when the taunt ends. Rock tomb it’s also to deceive any mray trying to set up dd since it does enough damages to revenge kill mray with caly or lorb marsh. Sd is to threaten stall and passive balance while Pblades is for its sheer power. If played well than set can guarantee you putting up rocks at about 95% of the time.
His name is inspired by the mythical creature who inspired Game freak in the conception of this Pokémon.
Ziz
Ziz (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
I don’t think I need to explain what a terrific sweeper Mray is. It’s decent bulk allows it to take on few attacks for a dd and it can literally sweep any dittoless team (excluding priority). It’s Adamant for maximum damage as I couldn’t care less to be outsped by other mrays since the goal of mine is to strike really hard. Earthquake over Vcreate because of the latter being able to miss, giving him a speed drop and being a bit ezier to play around with than eq. His name too was inspired by the mythical creature who inspired Game freak in his conception (Game freak creates the Pokémons right? Correct me if im wrong)
:ss/Arceus:
Transcendent Deity
Transcendent Deity (Arceus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw/ Magic coat
E-killer’s power as a revenge killer/ sweeper is known by all. A single sd and it becomes a problem. I went with max speed to outspeed any mray and therefore be assured to hit with espeed first and any slow support arc in case i cant land espeed for whatsoever reason. I prefer sclaw over mcoat because I think it’s more useful to be able to ohko calyrex. As for his name, I decided to go simple.
:ss/Calyrex-Shadow:
Dawn
Dawn (Calyrex-Shadow) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Astral Barrage
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
One of the most threatening mon in the metagame though I bet you’re thinking this set isn’t threatening at all. The reason I picked this set is very simple. My objective was to make a good ho and make it ditto improofed. Having a normal mon I don’t care/minimize the eventuality of ditto copying caly. The ghost z is to ohko no hp invest zacian without a boost. Bpass just felt like a filler and i considered leech seeds over it but having subs or spattack boosts passed to caly was overall more threatening. It’s name was a suggestion given to me by a very good friend of mine.
:ss/Yveltal:
Twilight
Twilight (Yveltal) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Taunt/ sucker punch
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
Here comes my favorite slaughtering machine. Taunt Yveltal is a very consistent wall breaker as he is able to win slow support arc (especially dark) and prevent status or phazing from mons like smeargle, zygarde and HO-OH. It’s can also increase its speed with… yeah i don’t think there’s a lot of explanations to be done here. Modest nature for maximum power and one could have sucker punch and the “+Spa, -Def” nature if he was bothered by the idea of revenge killing fast stuffs. His name too came as suggestion from a great friend.
:ss/Marshadow:
Buck’s Alter Ego
Buck’s alter ego (Marshadow) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Poltergeist
Last but not least I decided to go for the servant of the best Pokémon ever (Ho-oh ofc. And i remember the film where marsh was seen mentioning something like that). Marshadow is one of the best mons ever made by far. Excellent speed control, amazing stab moves, versatile coverage, priority move, etc. Maybe you might underestimate with strengths since you might be used to see sash marsh in ladder but it shouldn’t mislead you. Give this thing a lorb and it’s basically a highway to hell. I had groundceus originally but I picked marsh because I felt like he was just completing the team’s synergy in a perfect way. I gave it that name cause I remembered my younger brother saying marsh was bad due to its size when we were watching the movie (back when i watched it i wasn’t playing competitive Pokémon yet) Then i came to discover how insanely strong and influencing it was in every AG tier it was allowed. I saw a bit of myself in it. A creature who could be judged by others as insignificant yet capable of amazing prowess.
Team synergy explained
Like I said before, I wanted a ditto improofed team. Ditto copies boosted mray? He must espeed or he dies. He copies caly? He cant harm arc. He copies arc? I either hard switch to marsh or sack arc to deal great damages with marsh. And so on. Plus, those mons work really well together in order to counter any kind of strat the ladder could throw at me.
Shoutouts
During my journey in the world of competitive Pokémon, I met a lot of people with various opinions and ideologies but the one guy I have to thank for this team is my guy Taxfraud094 (he’s also the one who suggested caly’s and yve’s name). I was originally a stall player (still am) but due to various discussions and battles where he wrecked me with mix don, I came to admit stall wasn’t the way to thrive in this tier since the best stall was already made anyway. I did the team alone but I don’t feel like I would have admitted the cold solid facts i mentioned without interacting with him. And i grew disgusted with trying to innovate stall anyway since it was pointless. He’s very good at team building and is a skilled player too.
Pokepaste link https://pokepast.es/12bb3b707db31224
Replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660654368 vs lemoncell0, a pretty skilled guy with a good semistall. Peaked with 2032 iirc. Around that. (He was testing a team but i still think i would have beat the real version since it had latias mega over diance iirc)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660666867 vs rajof, a good player with 91gxe.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660898791 vs clear gem, kinda decent imo. I think they added ground ceus because of my amazing don cuz they didn’t have it few minutes ago when we battled.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660395002-pardknsn09aprmektoim8iyo9y2ckizpw Vs fatbeaneater, a skilled player with a rather consistent ho imo.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660693710-17uwq0e2il0488rp0qkodt4dpvlwitgpw Vs OnMaWa aka ounofrios. A very skilled player too.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1660883529-l5jlunweuvbzx7a5dfkeqf7e2cgb8i4pw Vs machna. High gxe dude.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1661496622-hk3mxe40kz2sxieyrukdlspd9klh0glpw Vs Rup, goated player.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1661505766 vs a friend. A formerly skilled player mostly known as cold but goated or “Free the phoenix” on ladder.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1661524575-dywwr1h5n6tkbsnu7dvyh23pijg6lmdpw Vs Hgssanta, toughest staller ever.
Unfortunately for anyone interested in those, I do not have “super cool replays” vs “incredible smogtour players”. I would certainly add them if i get to play vs them.
Conclusion
If you did read this until the end then thanks ig. Pardon me if there’s any grammatical mistakes. Typing this whole thing on phone took me 1.5 hours of night time ( no time in day time) and I don’t intend to make many of those in the future (bet those who dislike me for no good reason are thrilled) but I probably will if i manage to thrive in Gen9ndag (prolly won’t play the normal ag version because of dexit). As for now
Long live to AG and more importantly long live to competitive Pokémon. A passion which reunites each and everyone of us despite anything.
Threat list
I was so dizzy I forgot to add this.
:ss/excadrill:
Probably the only threatening lead i saw for the moment. One must not try to set rocks vs a sash exca. The best thing to do would be to rock tomb it then play according to wut he does. For example assuming he set his rocks, u can kill it then set your own rocks. Assuming he directly spins you can (you’d better) set ur rocks since they’ll most likely not spin again. Just some few cases i experienced. Using rock tomb is objectively the best thing to do.
:ss/Zacian-Crowned: my main zac killer is calyrex. But one shouldn’t be afraid of sacking one or two mons who might not be useful in late game (don’t sack stuffs for no reason. Assess the opponent’s team before playing) like pdon after setting rocks or most of the time ekiller.
:ss/calyrex-shadow:
I don’t think im rly scared of this wee horse. I got a spectral immune mon and another one capable of revenge killing about half of the meta. I’ll say always switch in with arc incase u don’t want to sack wut he came against. If he nplots while having special attackers like yve then u should mostly sword dance cuz there are mostly likely gonna pass. Incase they don’t my alter ego can take care of the rest ig.
Not scared of this one too. It can hardly get any dd boost since i just tomb it with don and kill it with any other mon. It’s revenge killed by marsh, caly, arc.
:ss/lugia:
A very good stall mon (don’t listen to the lies other people tell u about it) which can become quite annoying. It’s mostly shut down by yve. Marsh and caly too are effective ways if dealing with it and mray too if not leftovers.
:ss/Giratina: The main reason why i opted for this Groudon set. Gira is most likely the best counter to passive hazards setters like exca, galvantula, etc. Don even as a suicide lead becomes a massive threat for stall after a sd.
I think this should do it. Tell me if u need to know something else regarding the threat list.
:ss/Ho-Oh:
I’ll assume the team that you made is quite strong, obviously because you managed to get 2061 Elo, which has probably been the highest anyone has gotten for some time.

I think Skarmory can be quite annoying for you with a combination of Stealth Rocks and Whirlwind because your Behemoth and Ziz have no fire moves. I am curious as to how you deal with it.

Finally, I think Xerneas with Psyshock and Max Mindstorm could sweep your team if it sets up correctly. I would say Grimmsnarl in combination with Xerneas could be most lethal.

Overall, you did a pretty good job improofing your team with the only weakness being an Imposter Ditto who copies a +2 Max Airstream from your Yveltal. Also, in the description your Rayquaza is Shiny but in the replays it is not. Probably best not to make it shiny because that gives away the fact that it does not have V-Create.

The one and only buck

Banned deucer.
I’ll assume the team that you made is quite strong, obviously because you managed to get 2061 Elo, which has probably been the highest anyone has gotten for some time.

I think Skarmory can be quite annoying for you with a combination of Stealth Rocks and Whirlwind because your Behemoth and Ziz have no fire moves. I am curious as to how you deal with it.

Finally, I think Xerneas with Psyshock and Max Mindstorm could sweep your team if it sets up correctly. I would say Grimmsnarl in combination with Xerneas could be most lethal.

Overall, you did a pretty good job improofing your team with the only weakness being an Imposter Ditto who copies a +2 Max Airstream from your Yveltal. Also, in the description your Rayquaza is Shiny but in the replays it is not. Probably best not to make it shiny because that gives away the fact that it does not have V-Create.
Alright I’ll try to break this down.
First i lately reached 2084 with it.
Second, i don’t prep 4 stuffs that see no usage. For example idc about skarm and i didn’t include it in my building but im still able to play around it with taunt yve or just caly. As for xern (which is quite spammed) he can hardly get a setup. And most of the time he gives a lot of his health allowing a mon to revenge kill it since i run 3 mons with priority move.
Third, those replays were before i decide to use shiny mray. As for the vc part, i don’t care about it since i myself NEVER use vc on lorb mray and i wouldn’t mind if my opponent knew that. I made it shiny because I wanted it to match the name of the team.

The one and only buck

Banned deucer.
Adding more replays
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1667894301-ne2rq7lpjmnfqa4u4g29z4uut97e64wpw Vs C0ld as Ice. A prodigy.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1670115559 vs Taxfraud094

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1670129304-ot2zaxe0z658llaytwueu2lov7iv3s3pw Vs obito. Some guy i never seen but who seems to be good enough to speedrun ladder (dude reached 2k 3-4 mins after our battle.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1670162229-330vy2jiy3npfeid2zwq4laxgj93us2pw Vs default0. No need to introduce this one, ig. A p good game overall which help me apply the advices i received from an excellent Pokémon Master regarding battling on ladder especially when it’s a “famous” player.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldexag-1670185062-kuyfpbd2rntbd8t5zdwpmhdr2cjha8spw Vs Glaliegoesboom. Not much to say about this goat. (He had stall but I broke through)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)