The PU Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Substitute Calls:
i wrote on my opp's wall. haven't heard back
Did you mean you started a conversation with them? You didn't write on anyone's wall other than Akir's since the start of the tournament. Please show evidence of your opponent not responding to a scheduling attempt.
opp didn’t answer but in case of im asking for an extend
There's no need for an extension. Round 1 is two weeks long so you have another week to play your match.
was given the win
My opp gave me the win
New matchups:
Fruitdealer vs HSA
Bruno de Lucas vs Froggy

-

Substitutes Given:
After checking people's walls, if your opponent gave you the win, or you posted Day 1 and still haven't received a reply, I've given you a sub.

New matchups:
Perish Song vs hariyana grande
Finchinator vs skimmythegod
Lyss vs Enzonana.
Heart Doom vs Void
elleapple vs Skilpad

-

One Sided Effort:
If you've been tagged please make sure you respond to the VM on your wall regarding scheduling for this tournament.

freezai vs StarFalcon555
Fant'sy Beast vs Heika
Kev vs Melle2402
Dflo vs velvet

-

No Effort to Schedule Seen:
I have to do this just to ensure you've scheduled, so sorry for the inconvenience if you have already on Discord or elsewhere, but can the following pairings please update me on whether you've already scheduled by posting in the thread. If I don't receive a response from one of you within the next 24 hours, I may be forced to double sub you out.

Sabella vs Confide
Luthier vs Tenebricite
robjr vs Exiline
Beka vs lighthouses
trace vs RaJ.Shoot
Poek vs Expulso
queso vs DonBottle
TheKingKarp vs pdt
shiloh vs Punny
Jhonx~ vs Yokago
gum vs NHelioX7
PU Rules vs MagearnaTheBoss

Last edited:

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Substitute Calls:

Did you mean you started a conversation with them? You didn't write on anyone's wall other than Akir's since the start of the tournament. Please show evidence of your opponent not responding to a scheduling attempt.

There's no need for an extension. Round 1 is two weeks long so you have another week to play your match.

New matchups:
Fruitdealer vs HSA
Bruno de Lucas vs Froggy

-

Substitutes Given:
After checking people's walls, if your opponent gave you the win, or you posted Day 1 and still haven't received a reply, I've given you a sub.

New matchups:
Lyss vs Enzonana.
Heart Doom vs Void
elleapple vs Skilpad

-

One Sided Effort:
If you've been tagged please make sure you respond to the VM on your wall regarding scheduling for this tournament.

freezai vs StarFalcon555
Fant'sy Beast vs Heika
Kev vs Melle2402
Dflo vs velvet

-

I have to do this just to ensure you've scheduled, so sorry for the inconvenience if you have already on Discord or elsewhere, but can the following pairings please update me on whether you've already scheduled by posting in the thread. If I don't receive a response from one of you within the next 24 hours, I may be forced to double sub you out.

Sabella vs Confide
Luthier vs Tenebricite
robjr vs Exiline
Beka vs lighthouses
trace vs RaJ.Shoot
Poek vs Expulso
queso vs DonBottle
TheKingKarp vs pdt
shiloh vs Punny
Jhonx~ vs Yokago
gum vs NHelioX7
we're in contact over discord to play this week

NHelioX7

PUPL Champion
Substitute Calls:

New matchups:
Fruitdealer vs HSA
Bruno de Lucas vs Froggy

-

Substitutes Given:

New matchups:
Lyss vs Enzonana.
Heart Doom vs Void
elleapple vs Skilpad

-

One Sided Effort:

freezai vs StarFalcon555
Fant'sy Beast vs Heika
Kev vs Melle2402
Dflo vs velvet

-

Sabella vs Confide
Luthier vs Tenebricite
robjr vs Exiline
Beka vs lighthouses
trace vs RaJ.Shoot
Poek vs Expulso
queso vs DonBottle
TheKingKarp vs pdt
shiloh vs Punny
Jhonx~ vs Yokago
gum vs NHelioX7
We scheduled on disc for this week

Squash

UTA Overlord
Substitute Calls:

New matchups:
Fruitdealer vs HSA
Bruno de Lucas vs Froggy

-

Substitutes Given:

New matchups:
Lyss vs Enzonana.
Heart Doom vs Void
elleapple vs Skilpad

-

One Sided Effort:

freezai vs StarFalcon555
Fant'sy Beast vs Heika
Kev vs Melle2402
Dflo vs velvet

-

Sabella vs Confide
Luthier vs Tenebricite
robjr vs Exiline
Beka vs lighthouses
trace vs RaJ.Shoot
Poek vs Expulso
queso vs DonBottle
TheKingKarp vs pdt
shiloh vs Punny
Jhonx~ vs Yokago
gum vs NHelioX7
Oh mb I think I missread, thought the deadline was the 10th, thanks :D

MTB

MagearnaTheBoss
is a Tiering Contributor
we have scheduled in conversations and are going to in discord as well, we'll get it done soon

Substitute Calls:

New matchups:
Fruitdealer vs HSA
Bruno de Lucas vs Froggy

-

Substitutes Given:

New matchups:
Lyss vs Enzonana.
Heart Doom vs Void
elleapple vs Skilpad

-

One Sided Effort:

freezai vs StarFalcon555
Fant'sy Beast vs Heika
Kev vs Melle2402
Dflo vs velvet

-

Sabella vs Confide
Luthier vs Tenebricite
robjr vs Exiline
Beka vs lighthouses
trace vs RaJ.Shoot
Poek vs Expulso
queso vs DonBottle
TheKingKarp vs pdt
shiloh vs Punny
Jhonx~ vs Yokago
gum vs NHelioX7
Opponent goes online but doesnt answers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)