The PU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fille gave Alive the win- new matchup is alive vs WhiteQueen.

There's a lot of people who haven't contacted their opponents yet but look like they will be able to play, so I'm pushing the subbing back slightly. I'm subbing out everyone who hasn't been on since the round went up and tagging any users where I can't find proof of them contacting/responding to their opponents. I'll do another sweep and sub out anyone who still hasn't made it apparent that they're scheduling this Friday.
New matchups:
Mithril vs Corporal Levi
BIHI vs Jrdn
MunchlaxAndChill vs The Kyle
Pierrick vs jake
Sificon vs Sam
BackAtYouBro vs Toxzn
TUO vs zben
King of Random vs Paycard
Decision Makers vs iKiQ
TDK vs Cynara

I contacted my oppo (situm) on discord via private messages, we're playing this saturday 9pm (GMT+2)

Reactions: MZ
Apparently my opponent got tons of work to do and won't be able to battle me till the weekend but he hasn't told me any date yet.

Fille gave Alive the win- new matchup is alive vs WhiteQueen.

There's a lot of people who haven't contacted their opponents yet but look like they will be able to play, so I'm pushing the subbing back slightly. I'm subbing out everyone who hasn't been on since the round went up and tagging any users where I can't find proof of them contacting/responding to their opponents. I'll do another sweep and sub out anyone who still hasn't made it apparent that they're scheduling this Friday.
New matchups:
Mithril vs Corporal Levi
BIHI vs Jrdn
MunchlaxAndChill vs The Kyle
Pierrick vs jake
Sificon vs Sam
BackAtYouBro vs Toxzn
TUO vs zben
King of Random vs Paycard
Decision Makers vs iKiQ
TDK vs Cynara

bro i've already played 1 game.

forgot to post here but me and Maroon started contact by monday, already set on times on vms/discord.

Reactions: MZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)