The Player: Issue 8 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

• Jac

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • SteelEdges

Votes: 112 34.0%
  • RosieTheVenusaur

Votes: 111 33.7%
  • MattL

Votes: 31 9.4%
  • Hippopotas

Votes: 21 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head

Issue 8 - comin' at ya! This issue features a quirky interview with PS Moderator Skitty, an insight into the creative outlets of Pokemon Showdown, and introductions to a few rooms that are helpful tools for those of you interested in becoming active, but never knew how before. There are other new additions in the Editor's Notes, such as the induction of our new Art co-leaders, so check them out.

Please leave a like or comment/critique below if there was something you liked or if you have some thoughts on how we can improve! Drop by our new channel on Pokemon Showdown if you want to get involved or talk about the current issue. We hope you thoroughly enjoy this issue - oh, and Happy Valentine's! ♥

♥ antemortem, Vacate, shaymin, Spydreigon

Last edited by a moderator:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
much respect for steeledges and hippopotas but my really good friend Jac imma be cruel and vote for you *-*

Nice issue guys, all the Player Mods, especially Spydreigon, have been doing a great job! The articles were quite entertaining, good job writers/GPers/HTMLers/artists. Also, Rhythms has been doing some good HTML work recently, keep it up!

also holy shit guys vote for MattL does the gossiper mean like nothing to you I MEAN YOU CAN BUY POKEMON SHOWDOWN

good luck to all aspiring writers also n_n

HYDRO IMPACT

Good day to you
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I appreciate the love for me but honestly i dont expect to win this

but for my loving and adoring fans

I'll campaign for the sake of not letting you all down
We just need the secrets from the darkest parts of your mind and then we're all finished with you.

Last edited:

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Nice issue guys, all the Player Mods, especially Spydreigon, have been doing a great job! The articles were quite entertaining, good job writers/GPers/HTMLers/artists. Also, Rhythms has been doing some good HTML work recently, keep it up!

also holy shit guys vote for MattL does the gossiper mean like nothing to you I MEAN YOU CAN BUY POKEMON SHOWDOWN

good luck to all aspiring writers also n_n
I love you even more now.

Again, loved this issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)