The No Johns Tournament: DPP Edition - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Act. My OPP didn't tell me his nick in order to find him at the main and didnt tell me when he could play or not neither. I can't play tomorrow since I work all day. Sorry for making this post but I kinda feel johned :/

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Act. My OPP didn't tell me his nick in order to find him at the main and didnt tell me when he could play or not neither. I can't play tomorrow since I work all day. Sorry for making this post but I kinda feel johned :/
Not even mad that you haxed the win, cause that's mons, and it can always happen. You know what bothers me? First of all you told me that you couldn't play in the morning and it's ok. The tour is named ''No Johns'' cause there is a 3 days deadline, and you asked me to play Thursday, today, which was fine by me as I stated in my wall. Facts is that, you never came on Smogon today before I wrote the message, and so you didn't on PS. It was such a dirty move what you've done, showing a true lack of sportsmanship. Not even tagging me under this awful attempt of stealing a dumb and undeserved activity win. Think about it, gg.

Revulsion

I COULD BE BANNED!
I claim an activity win, since my opponent didn't seem interested at all;
he firstly told me he was gonna play some mins before the deadline, then he asked me if I could play at 3 am (my time), not even trying to schedule for a time that was ok for me as well.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
activity decisions

SaltyFrenchGuy
vs Shakur -- sfg was the only player who tried to find a specific time
Lord Ninjax vs Louna -- louna never responded
MetaRiolu7 vs Mewtwo-Y -- mty hasn't been on for a week
lsmail vs TonyFlygon -- lsmail missed time
jacob vs hellpowna -- jacob did not respond
Revulsion vs ara -- ara missed times
Reymaki vs Fantos13 -- fantos13 missed times

coinflips:

Fakes vs Natsuho

extended due to sub:

Cheese5555 vs Jhonx~

i thought i posted this somewhere but it's still applicable:

bugzinator vs pinktidal is ok to play today because they're playing within the extension deadline and b/c i just want games done not activity. please be mindful of the deadlines when you schedule in the future though, i am reluctant to hand out extensions for no johns

next round coming shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)