The Little Cup Replay Thread

had he copycat'd last turn vs snover he would've swept you with +1 priority blizzards. he choked w/ copycat many times this match
yea, i noticed afterwards (and charmander pointed it out on IRC) but it was a good battle nonetheless

Just started playing around with Gen6 LC this morning. I didn't think to grab the PS replay so hopefully it is ok if I post it as a youtube video link? If not let me know. Let me know what you guys think!

Just started playing around with Gen6 LC this morning. I didn't think to grab the PS replay so hopefully it is ok if I post it as a youtube video link? If not let me know. Let me know what you guys think!

No offense man but that has got to be the worst battle replay I've seen. That opponent was no smarter then a block of tofu in my humble opinion.

Most XY LC replays are in the Uncharted Territory forum. What you have would fit more there. I somewhat agree though with the above, and try to get some legit quality matches to put onto the thread.

Enjoy your LC stay :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)